Better run

I quickly take a walk around the place examining the area for a horse or any where for me to stay and I find Templars and guards running in the town and killing people so I start running and I find a haystack so I jump in. "wow that was close!"

I crawl through the haystack and get to the bottom then I look through the hay and I see the assassins coming from the matyaf castle "yes! we're saved!" then I hear a whistle of speed and then I feel something moving on my body and I look to see what it was all I could see was a white robe "watch it somebody's in here.

I see him turn his head "Oh my god you're alt'ar!"

"What who are you and how do you know my name?"

When I see his hidden blade come out I scream bloody murder.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Hear take this it's a knife protect yourself and use it wisely now let's go. I hear alti'ar jump out of the hay "it's clear." I jump out of the hay and wield my knife and hide behind the wall alti'ar starts climbing the building "what the heck! I ain't climbing that!"

"Come on it's easy."

" No duh Sherlock you are a assassin I'm just a gamer that hates school!"

"Ok you can die if you want to and I'll take that knife back."

" Fine i will come!"

I start climbing when I get to the top I say "wow that was easy as hell!"

I start following alti'ar jumping from roof to roof then I miss a jump and meet a Templar.

"Oh no I'm screwed!"

"Haha I got you know." the Templar says

I wield my knife again and he attacks and I shuffle to the left to dodge it he got a puzzled look and I started dancing to party rock and every move i did made him miss then I finally jumped on him and stab him in the the head "next time I might dance to I'm sexy and I know it!"

Then I follow alti'ar to the mastyaf castle.

---------------------------

Vote for more CHAPTERS

Do you know the assassins creed motto?

If you don't it is

"Nothing is true everything is permitted."