"Big creature! Outta the way!" Hazama yelled as he rushed past the two at amazing speeds. The two looked back where he ran from to see a Ursa Major bursting through the bushes, knocking down trees as it rushed. The white haired teen stabbed her rapier into the ground as it glowed blue. A thick pillar of ice appeared in the Ursas way, only to be shattered. The white haired girls eyes grew wide at this.

"Uhh...temporary truce?" The teen in white asked.

"Accepted." The other agreed as they both turned and ran.

"OH WHAT THE HELL?! WHY IS THIS PLACE ON FIRE?!" Hazama yelled. The two teens quickly caught up to Hazama using their semblances.

"What did you do to make it so mad?" The teen in black and red asked.

"I looked at it!" Hazama answered honestly.

"You should probably stop doing that!" She yelled as they ran away from the Ursa Major at high speeds. It was another mile or so until they began to slow down, not hearing anything from the Ursa Major. The three finally took a rest, sitting and catching their breathe on a small black hill.

"*huff* *huff* That's the last time *inhale* I ever look at something with bones on the OUTSIDE of it's body!" Hazama said outloud, making the two girls look at him confused. The one in black and red had already caught her breath due to her being used to running.

"What? You mean Grimm?" This time it was Hazamas turn to look quizzically at her.

"What the hell is a Grimm?!" Hazama asked seriously.

"Wha-I-HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A GRIMM IS?! THEY'RE THE VERY THING WE'RE FIGHTING WHILE ENLISTED IN BEACON!" The one in White overreacted.

"Wow, wow, wow, calm down there. Enlisted in what? What's Beacon?"

"HOW DO YOU-"

"Weiss, calm down, he may have hit his head or something." The one in black and red pointed out.

"Well, is that the case?" The now named Weiss asked Hazama.

"How in the blazes should I know?! I woke up in a crater, got out to see children fall through the sky and then that damn bear thing comes out from nowhere! The only reason I know my name is because I found my wallet in my pocket." Hazama explained.

"Hey! We're not children!" The one black and red exclaimed.

"You barely look any older than us!" Weiss exclaimed as well.

"THAT'S what you got out of this?!" Hazama yelled. The three spent another minute to calm down. In that time, the two girls analyzed the teen in front of them. He was very tall compared to them and very well dressed in his suit. Weiss lightly blushed at the sight, she truly did like men who dressed nicely. They then noticed his eyes and realized it looked as though they were closed. They both decided against asking about it.

"Anyways, hi. I'm Ruby Rose." The unnamed girl finally said, extending her hand. Hazama took it.

"And I'm Weiss Schnee. I'm sure you've heard of me." Weiss said with a smile and her eyes closed.

"No, no I can't say I have." Hazama said. Weiss gave a light glare at another person not knowing her name until Ruby gave a little cough.

"Ah, I'm Hazama. Hazama-" Hazama quickly grabbed his wallet to look at his ID. "Huh. It seems I don't have a last name." He admitted. The small hill they were on shook a bit.

"Ah! Earthquake? And really? That's weird." Ruby pointed out. "Well, do you have a partner? That's a stupid question, you don't remember." Ruby said sheepishly scratching the back of her head.