2

I sat in front of my phone and took deep breaths. I haven't even planned out what to say. What if he actually likes me, the way I like him? No, that's impossible.

I clicked the 'live' button and watched my views go up. When I had atleast one hundred people watching, I started explaning everything.

"Hey guys. I wanted to talk to you guys about Brandon and I. We're just friends -- atleast, I think we're friends." I sighed.

I was supposed to hang out with him earlier today, but their supporters mobbed them.

I looked at how many views I had. One thousand! What? That never happens! I looked at their comments to see their reactions;

Blakerrrowland: do you like him? 😏

Slayingsartorius: what did you guys talk about?

GatlinRowland: that sweatshirt looks familiar..

I.stan.Hunter: BRANDON ILY WHY ARE YOU HERE IN THIS WIERD GIRLS BROADCAST?

"Thanks for one thousand views guys. I'm not going to tell anyone what we talked about. I'm going to respect his privacy. I met him today, for the first time. He's really nice and a good friend." I said.

I wanted Brandon to be more than a friend.

"Thank you for tipping five hundred bars, Brandon Rowland." I said.

Wait, what? He is watching. I took slow, deep breaths, to calm me down. I didn't want to mess up or say something I was going to regret. Especially, now that Brandon was watching.

"Hunter, Brandon, and I where all hanging out at Starbucks and trying to get to know each other better, but supporters mobbed them and I got lost. It's okay, though! I found one of my supporters and we took pictures and it was fun. Hi, Jenn!" I waved at my phone.

JennRowland: hey, it was so nice seeing u!!

AndreaHombregu: what boy were you with?

Melanie.x.brandon: did you and Brandon kiss?

Rowlandlover124: you got his number atleast. Right?

I saw my views has gone up to two thousand. Why did people care so much about this? It's drama. That's why.

"Nice meeting you too, Jenn. When, Jenn and I got done taking pictures, I asked her if we could hang out and she agreed. We walked around and bought clothes. She took a picture of me in front of Hollister, as you saw that I posted it on my Instagram. The caption wasn't meant towards anyone.

"I thought it was a okay caption, and thought it would be funny. I changed the caption to 'I love shopping'. I don't know why Messy Monday or anybody is so worried about this, because Brandon and I are just friends. It  seems like I have to repeat that over and over, until people will actually believe me."

VariousZarot: PREACH

Manyfangirls: bc you guys act like a couple..?

Yolandarowland: just stay away from my bb

Explain.espinosa: I ship you guys!!

"Thank you various zarot for tipping ten thousand. Wow!" I fanned her. I was going to message her later on. "How do we act like a couple? People can go to Starbucks as friends. He spilled his drink on me, then he offered to get me another one and I agreed. See, friends."

Gatlinrowland: wait, that's Brandon's sweatshirt!

Hannahrowland34: 10k views!!

Whitney.evans5: that IS Brandon's sweatshirt lol "friends"

Union.rowland: why do u have it? ^^^

"He bumped into me on accident and I wasn't looking, so he accidentally spilled his drink on me. It completely soaked my shirt, so he offered me to wear his sweatshirt." I smiled.

BrandonRowland: check your twitter dms?

"That was all everybody needed to know. Brandon and I are just friends! Love you guys, bye!" I said and ended the broadcast.

I went on twitter and scrolled down through my dms, until I found Brandon's.

BrandonRowland:
Hey thanks so much for clearing everything up!

Morgan:
np!

BrandonRowland:
Sorry we didn't hang out like we were supposed to...

Morgan:
it's ok

BrandonRowland:
Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?

Morgan:
i'd like that

BrandonRowland:
Text me and we'll plan it out ***-***-****

I put his number in and I was freaking out inside. I texted him;

Morgan:
hey, it's Morgan

Brandon:
Hey meet me by the carnival part of the ship?

Morgan:
sure, what time?

Brandon:
We could get breakfast at 9 if you want?

Morgan:
that would b gr8

Brandon:
Dress causal

Brandon:
The cruises next stop is Barcelona we could go sight seeing?

Morgan:
it's a date!

Morgan:
i mean it's a plan!

Brandon:
See you on our date

------------------

I know it's 3:14 am, but I fell asleep & I felt the need to update.

- jennifer