Scout: No One Else's

Börja om från början

~

You were walking back and forth around your room, muttering "Stupid Scout" to yourself over and over again. It was slowly becoming your mantra now but you couldn't really hate the man.... Could you? No, you can't. Soon that "Stupid Scout" became "Stupid _______" instead.

That is, until Scout busted into your room, panting, and disrupting your so called mantra. You held your breath and crossed your arms, turning away from him.

"Look, I don't know what everyone wants me to do but whatever I did, I'm sorry, ______!" He went straight to the point, putting two fingers on his forehead, massaging it. "Because if I don't go after you, Spy will."

You spun back around, mixed emotions running through your head. You wanted him. You hated him for wanting another than yourself. You need to change that... Somehow. You need to make him want you so bad, he wouldn't think of anyone else in your place ever again. No Ms. Pauling, no girl ever.

You threw away your hat and stomped your way over to Scout, making him back away from your actions. You stared him down, both your hearts beating fast. "_______, I'm sorry I--"

You didn't let him continue as your lips smashed through his forcefully and passionately. It took him a moment to realize what was happening before he could kiss you with the same energy you had. Your tongue wanted to meet his badly. You soon found yourself licking his bottom lip for permission. Immediately, he let you in and excitedly greeted you with his tongue. Soon, the pace slowed until you found your very arms snaking slowly around his neck. After a while, you broke away, half closed eyes looking at him in bliss.

"Close the door." You whispered to him.

He didn't need to be told twice as he backed away, not taking his eyes off you and closed the door to your room. "______, I don't know what to do but--" Scout manages to say before you placed a finger on his lip.

"Shhh... I want to make it a point that you're mine." You said in between soft kisses on his jawline. "And no one else's."

Scout shuddered as you nibbled on his earlobe. Only stopping short as you gripped the hem of his collar and playfully throwing him on your bed. He was loving this new side of you. Aggressive and bossy. All the more, he enjoyed the feeling of being dominated over especially by you. You owned him and you wanted to make it clear.

You giggled as you saw his face in awe as you lifted your shirt up to reveal you in your bra. Oh, the days when he could only imagine what you had under your clothes...

"Oh, babe.." He muttered to himself as you crawled your way on top of him, meeting his lips once more for a soft kiss. Your hands went inside his shirt, tracing the light outlines of his abs with your fingertips. You felt loose all of a sudden and that was when you noticed your bra was already on your wrists on the sides of Scout's chest. "You look better without it, babe." He said in between the kiss.

Smiling, you quickly threw away your bra, murmuring as soft 'hmph' as the kiss ensued. You needed to make him pay for that. Scout gasped as he felt one of your legs going up in between his. He broke away moaning as your knee gently stopped at the checkpoint in between his legs. He gripped the blanket on your bed, disheveling it completely. You looked down and there it was, an obvious tent inside his pants just waiting to be released.

"Your friend's getting pretty impatient down there, huh~" you said, slowly crawling down to the lower half of his body.

"________, this is getting pretty intense..." He replied, his face in a mixture of excitement and anxiety at your actions.

By this time, you were already tugging at the waistband of his pants. "The control point is being contested~"

Without another word, you had unzipped his pants and pulled it down in one swift motion, leaving him in his boxers. You bit your lip as you slowly but surely did the same with his boxers. He was getting real impatient with what you were doing. The faint trail of hair was gradually increasing in number the further you pulled down. And it wasn't long before the boxers suddenly revealed him in all his glory, his shaft softly smacking against his lower abdomen from the impact.

You felt yourself drool a little at the thought of him inside you. But first, you wanted to know what he would taste like. And as if by instinct, your hand found its way onto his shaft, slowly pumping without hesitation. The other massaged his thighs that were tensing at your touch.

You started a trail of kisses from the lower part of his shaft going upwards. Your lips pursed against the small hole that was on his tip, making Scout's breaths short and quick. You smiled and placed some of your hair behind your ear as you slowly start to open your lips, taking his tip inside your mouth. Instinctively, your tongue swirled around Scout, making sure you get enough of what he tasted like.

You saw Scout's chest rise and sink. His moans were low and muffled but it was the sound you wanted to hear from him. You remembered your hand that was still holding on to him and you pumped once more, but this time, your head was moving in sync too. You were feeling something warm deep down inside you.

You couldn't help it as your other free hand slid through your pants and underwear where you were greeted by an immensely wet cavern. You weren't that much surprised, knowing thoughts of Scout whenever you were alone has always made you this way. But you never thought that it would be this extreme now that you were actually doing the things you have only done in your imagination.

Your fingers rubbed the wet walls of you womanhood as you pleasured Scout. Perverted thoughts were roaming free with no boundaries whatsoever. Scout noticed you slowing your pace down and looked over to find you half busy with yourself. He found that overly sensual that you were pleasuring yourself in front of him. And that only helped him get closer to his edge.

"______, I'm gonna.... I'm gonna--!" Scout whimpered.

You moaned from both his words and your actions to yourself. Your voice muffled by his member sent vibrations through him, further amplifying the amount of pleasure he was experiencing. The thought of making him reach his climax excited you and soon enough, you found yourself nearing your end as well.

He moaned loudly as he now had his hands on your head, firmly guiding you to the pace that would help him reach his climax. You didn't mind as you were definitely set on helping him get there. Your fingers started to reach that special spot you never even knew you could reach and before you knew it, you saw stars.

You moaned loudly with him still guiding you and with that final surge of vibrations from you, he came, returning the favor with his own moan. Your mouth was full and you need to make space since he was still inside of you.

You inhaled through your nose and started to gulp him down until there was none left and he lets go of your head almost apologetically. "Holy crap, ____, I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"

You didn't answer but sat up, taking your fingers that were inside of you and licked it. Scout laid there, leaning on his elbows and looking at you with newfound respect and perspective.

"I'm yours and you're mine." You said, getting off from your bed and putting your bra back on. "No one else's."

"You're mine and I'm yours. No one else's." Scout repeated, his mouth still agape from what just happened.

"No more Ms. Pauling." You added, throwing him his pants.

"Who?"

Victory.