First Met

BEN Drowned

You're a total gamer. People wouldn't know how to explain you better! You had almost every console ever made and at least all the games for each and every one. So of course, after beating all you're old ones, you needed a new one. You went out, in search for you're new game when you came across a garage sale, held by an old man. Out of curiosity, you went to check it out. You walked up to one of the tables, displaying Nintendo 64 games you had already on. Though, one cartridge caught your eye. It was gray with word MAJORA drawn onto it in permanent marker. You grabbed it and asked the man how much it was. "No charge," he said, smiling lightly. "Thank you!" you replied. "Goodbye then," he said as you walked off happily. It heard as if he said something else though...

In any case you arrived home to your games and took out your N64. You plug in the console, letting it appear on the TV. The game is popped in and you sit eagerly on the floor, the controller at hand.

The home screen of the Zelda game shown and the two files were there as well. Though, the first was occupied by someone already. BEN it read. He was almost done with the game so you thought on completing it for him. Your mind then travels back to what the man who gave you the game said. "Goodbye then..." or maybe "Goodbye BEN..."

The game ran smoothly until few glitches started to reveal themselves. You had been playing all afternoon and night, your gamer instincts telling you to continue to drink soda and eat candy and beat the game.

Until you ran out of soda.

And candy.

And sorta passed out after an extreme sugar high.

The TV was left on though.

A silent figure came out of the TV, kneeling beside you. Your eyes flutter openned. Once you saw the figure the first thing you did was...

Punch him.

Lovely.

He fell over and you stood, a bit of energy coming back to you. You then saw he didn't look as threatning. Out of sympathy, you kneeled down next to the boy, he seemed your age. "A-are you ok?" You asked, attempting to get a glimpse of his face. He raises his head and you gasp. His eyes were black with red pupils. Blood trickling down his cheeks. His clothing looked almost like cosplay though. A Link get up, though his long blondr hair looked natural and he didn't have any weapons. He nods and responds. "Yeah. I'm sorry for scaring you... I just wanted to see you in person." You tilt your head. "Where'd you come from anyway?" He points to the TV with the game at a black screen with simple text. You shouldn't have done that..

"You're BEN, aren't you?" Vaguely,  you remember reading his creepypasta stpry out of boredom, trying to connect to him on Cleverbot for fun. He smiles, "Yeah. You tried talking to me once in awhile. Slender's got me doing more chores. Pft." You both get and up and BEN is probably few inches taller than you. "It was a awesome to meet you, Y/N, but I gotta go. Catch me on Cleverbot whenever you can, I'll immediately respond!" He calls before jumping back into the TV. You smile lightly, staring at the spot the character just was. "I-I will."

Jeff The Killer

It was a summer night and you were sleeping in a thin blanket, a tank top and shorts, sprawled out onto your bed. The hot air made you uncomfortable and after awhile you finally got into a cooling position, your kitchen knife firmly in your grasp. You kept your window open out of desperation for air that wasn't so hot. Of course, that was your mistake.

Usually, you're a light sleeper, but tonight had just been different for some reason. Everything felt like nothing.

The person slits the bug screen of the window with a large steak knife, your knife nothing in comparison to this persons. He creeps up to you, his cold hand brushing a bit off hair away from your face. He frowns and puts the knife in his pocket hoodie. He misses though and it falls to the floor, hitting another object with a clang. You jolt awake, your reflexes telling you to raise your knife and slash down. You hit your needed target as he falls in pain. You look over at him, looming over his figure and picking up his knife. His skin was white and he had long black hair. A bloodstained white hoodie with black jeans and black converse. You automatically recognized him as Jeff The Killer, a popular Creepypasta. Something about him made you not want to bring his own knife down on him and the same wss to you for him. You had slashed him in his torso. You rush to the bathroom, bringing back gauz, cotten swabs, and alcohol. "Jeff right?" you say kneeling down next to him. He looks up and nods, his eyelidless eyes looking into your E/C orbs. You command him to take off his hoodie, leaving him in a black shortsleeve shirt. You tell him to take that off too. He does what he's told and you start to dab the wound with a wet cloth to clean it. Then, the alcohol and stopping him from constantly cursing. Last, you wrap the gauz around his torso. "There. And sorry, instinct." You say before disappearing to put the medical supplies away. He now has all his clothing and is leaning on a wall. "Some instinct." He says in a raspy yet smooth voice. You laugh lightly. "Heh, you never now. He stretches his cut smile more. "Thanks, I've got to go, but I'll be back soon!" he says, taking his knife. You look up at him. "Promise?" He gives you a curt nod. "Promise." And with that, he jumps out the window, leaving you to wash your knife. You close the window where Jeff had killed your bug screen. A note was left there. 'Sorry bout that. Just, mind taking it down? I can't really keep a promise that causes me to break stuff I'm not supposed to..." You smile and take down the screen, but close that window, leaving the other one open. You climb into bed once again, sleeping soundly even in the heat.