“Look at all the good that got you.”

I glared at him. “It’s pointless arguing with you Grayson. You’re too much of a jerk!”

I bumped into the wooden floating dock in the center of the lake. It startled me.

Grayson laughed when I squealed.

The floating dock was a good 10’x10’.

“Shut up.” I mumbled as I made my way towards the ladder. I wasn’t going to get out, I was naked. I was just tired of swimming away from Grayson. Maybe he’d stop swimming towards me if I held onto the ladder to get onto the dock.

“Why are you out here?” I asked as I latched onto the ladder. I hadn’t noticed how tired I was, or how dark it had gotten. I’d been outdoors all day long.

“I tracked you down. When Connor couldn’t find you, he sent me.” He said simply. He just waded in the water 4 feet from me.

“Why did he send you?”

He smiled cockily, “I’m the best.”

I rolled my eyes. “Right.”

His smile disappeared into a serious face. It was so cute. I could barely stop from smiling at him. “Connor wants to have a meeting with the pack. There are some things you need to be aware of now.”

“What do I need to know?” I didn’t know why Connor just couldn’t tell me.

“The sooner you get to your brother, the sooner you’ll find out.” He teased.

“Or I could just tap into your head.”

He smirked. “You probably don’t want to do that until you’re dressed.”

A shiver went up my spine. I took his advice. I didn’t need Grayson’s thoughts to tempt me anymore than I already was. There was something about Grayson that brought out the inner slut in me. I had been so good since Stephan. The only guy I had slept with was Kevin and we had been together for months before anything happened.

I wanted to jump Grayson’s bones and I had barely seen him since I was back.

“You look like you’re trying hard to control yourself.” Grayson teased in a sexy voice.

“Yea…” was all I could manage to say.

He was in front of me in a second. His arms were stretched to my sides, holding onto the ladder and blocking me in. He was so close I could feel his heat. The water splashed my throat at Grayson’s speed.

“Was that necessary? My mouth could have been open.” I didn’t want this dirty lake water in my mouth.