Nothing in this world..

Start from the beginning

I clutched the balcony for life when it was time for me to let go of it. It was very hard for me to balance myself. Not to blame that I am already scared of heights.

But somehow I managed and moved down without making any noise. When I was near the floor the pipe got over and it was nearly five meter above the ground. I have to jump from here.

I gathered all my strength and let go the pipe. My right leg felt like lead and I am sure I heard a cramp. When I stood up my right leg was paining like anything. It hurt too much that even a small step hurt.

I lowered myself and moved away from the building. I thought I heard muffled voices coming from inside. Oh no what if he's awake? I have to move quickly.

The sun's shine has already started to come. When I limped and came to the gate it was locked and I was left with only option of jumping. That too with this broken leg.

Somehow I managed and lifted myself up to the height of the wall and was about to jump that side. With one last look of the place in which Kevin had me arrested I jumped.

Not so soon a car came to my vision. Maybe someone can help me. As I went closer it became clear that no one was inthere.

I scanned the area quick but no one was near. My mind was having second thoughts about taking this car. But all that vanished when I heard loud voices from the house. Shit I'll get caught again. So I jumped inside and pressed the pedal to ignition. I am going to meet Vince. And all the sorrows will get over once for all.

---------------------------

Vincent's POV:

"You are going to get us killed bro" Gavin yelled at me as I turned the car heavily on the curves.

Never in the world I have thought that he would have bought my pumpkin here. That too a hillside. It was not so hard to trace the address he resides now. Gavin and Steve got it from a hospital nearby. We drove straight here not even caring about the time. Its not even morning yet.

"I think its time to recap my boxing skills" Steve folded his cuffs as we got down infront of the given address. It looked like an isolated mansion.

We all jumped inside and ran towards the door. Gavin barged inside as I am sure that the door is broken.

"Mrs.Sandra is that you?" Came the voice I was dreading to hear. We three turned around to find that son of a bitch coming out of a room in pajamas. The shocked expression in his face was all it took for us to attack him.

----------------------

"I've searched completely Vince. Nora's not here" Gavin came down with a frown.

"I will ask you this only one more time. Where is my pumpkin?" I grabbed his collar tightly which I am sure made him suffocated. He already had cuts in forehead and some broken ribs because of us.

"I swear she was here" he staggered.

"Then where is she now?" Gavin gave him another punch for which he fell down without a sound.

"Vince I think its Nora" I turned around in a whiplash to see Steve staring outside through a window. We both ran towards it and found what he was looking for.

It was Nora. My pumpkin.

But... shit she's taking our car without knowing its our's.

I ran outside as fast I can and shouted her name all the way. But when I came out the car has already gone.

Oh my baby....

"Come on. I got his key" Steve informed as I gave one last look to the man who is hard to define as alive. Even now my anger is not over. But right now my first priority is Nora.

"Hop on bro. The policia will be here any moment. Dont worry" Gavin pulled me inside.

We started to drove in the direction she went. But her car is nowhere to be seen. After few miles we had to stop because of some traffic jam.

After ten minutes too it was not cleared. So Steve and Gavin went out to see what the problem is. I was checking for any other ways.

Suddenly a thought struck me, "What if Nora is also struck in traffic like me? And her car is also standing somewhere here" With a pump of adrenaline I jumped out of the car at the same time they both returned.

But they were both exhausted like running and had a big frown in their faces.

I was looking at them hoping someone will say anything but they came forward and held my hand.

"It's Nora. She's.." Gavin didnt complete as he gulped.

Nora? What happened? Is she here?

"Vince. Just.." Even Steve too stumbled.

"What is it?" I asked them camly. We both have faced all the struggles in our life. What more can do?

"It's Nora Vince. She met with an accident" Gavin shook my shoulders.

I pushed them aside as my legs started to run. A man was standing in my way as I dragged him out and went forward.There she was completely drenched in blood and lying without life in a stretcher.

The love of my life.. lying hopelessly..

"Noraaaaa" I screamed my lungs out.

Life is not fair....

----------------------------------

The end...

Nope I was just kidding. How can you all get rid of me that easily?

So please vote and comment...

Love ya all
Sizzlingblacky