Nothing in this world..

Start from the beginning

"I would be the happiest man on the planet then" he grinned like a baby. All the weight in my heart had lifted up.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I love you Nora. Why will I not want a kid for us? That will make us a family. Oh I would love to have a junior version of you in my arms" he still hasnt dropped his smile. And it meant that he was serious.

"But I would want a junior version of you only. I will have him with me whenever I miss you. He will remind me of at all times"

"No I want a girl" he was stubborn now.

"No Vince. I want a boy"

"No Nora"  he was glaring at me now.

"No Vince" I glared back at him. In the end we both started to laugh. He pulled me towards him and englufed me in his hug.

"If it is with you, I will be happy to have any baby Nora" he kissed on top of my head making me get rid of all insecurities.

That memory still felt fresh... As a tear rolled down.

"He's here my dear. Your father came to take us back. You will be safe soon" I touched my stomach with a glint of smile my lips can offer. What will he do if he knows that he's going to be a father? I want to see his face when he knows that. Nothing in this world can stop us now Vince. We will be together soon. I have that hope.

---------------------------------

Vincent's POV:

"Vince stop running. Are you trying to kill yourself" Gavin pulled me back from the road.

"Nora.. Nora.. Nora is here" I panted her words. And tried to remove his grip on my hand.

"Nora? Did you see here?" He asked me.

"Yeah. And this is not the time Gavin. Leave me. I'll chase her" I started to move but he pulled me back.

"Vince that car is long gone. Look" I turned and saw that the car is nowhere in sight. I have missed her again. My baby was here minutes before and yet I was unable to save her. Tears brimmed my vision.

"I can understand the pain bro. Lets go back to hotel. Now that we are sure she's here. We'll make arrangements to find her" He took me back to the hotel.

No one can feel the pain I was undergoing at that moment. The momemt I saw my pumpkin across the street was the best moment of my life. But it was short lived. She was crying as she saw me. And a smile was also in her face. But all that vanished when she was dragged back again. What would have Nora thought of me? I was incapable to save her even when she was this close.

And she looked more weak and pale. How dare he manhandled my pumpkin? Is the baby safe?

I am such an loser...

--------------------

Nora's POV :

I couldn't sleep all night. I paced the room thinking of ways to escape from here. When the sun rises morning there wont be a future for me and my baby if I stay here.

The rays of sun had started to come out bit by bit. The pipe beside the balcony grinned in the sunlight. A small smile left my lips at that sight. No one can move up using a pipe like Vince does. He's an expert in that.

Sudden thought hit me. Shit why dint I think of this before...

I can get down using this pipe line. I am not good at this but atleast I can try right? Yes this is my last option. Hoping that Kevin must be asleep yet.