Awaited Glance

Shahraan POV:

As I went looking for my mother, I found her in the kitchen making Halwa. The whole atmosphere was filled with the tempting smell of my mother's special Moongh Dal Halwa.
"Get me some cashews from the V.I.P shop Shah", my mom said.
Just then, I remembered seeing a girl in the hall.
"Ma, whose at our place today ?" , I enquired.
"They are our relative's and have come to visit your granny in the hospital", she replied at once.
I peeped through the kitchen door to get a glance of the girl.
I saw her sitting by the flower vase, smelling the freshly bloomed rose as the sunshine through the arched window pane brightened her pale white face.Her hair was long & wavy and the sunshine made it look like golden waves on a heavenly morning.
"Clinkkk",came a sound from the kitchen, as my mother dropped a spoon on the floor.
At once, she turned back and her eyes.... eyes that were dark as black ink .. eyes that had a world hidden within it .. those eyes which were a beauty to behold... met with mine.
Suddenly, I got that eerie sensation when you witness someone really beautiful.
As she saw me glancing at her, she tried to keep her eyes off me.
Her straight nose which went well with her high cheekbones turned pink & she blushed .
As she tried to sip her coffee, she spilled some on her black coloured golden bordered shawl.
Ouch ! She exclaimed .. As she got a wake up call from her dreamy world.
"Are you ohk?", I asked hesitating.
"I am fine.", she replied.
She smiled sweetly at me, her eyes sparkling like stars on the night sky.
She seemed the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her.

 And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her

---------------------------------------------

Saba {Ain Alsaba} POV:

As we were about to leave for the hospital, I caught him looking at me again. His innocent look made me gaze at him again & again.

Hospital:

At the hospital,my family had a emotional scene with his granny. She had a hole in her heart and was weeping out of pain.
At once, Shahran threw his arms lovingly around his granny's shoulder and spoke to her out of love.
"Amma don't worry, I'm here for you. I'm always by your side. I will never allow anything happen to you."
His words... "I'm always by your side" echoed through my ears.
He had a powerful voice, but it was very warm and comforting.
His smoky voice was very mysterious in its own way.
As his granny kissed him on his forehead, he smiled.The most captivating smile I had ever seen.
I saw his soul through his smile.

Standing by the hospital entrance, I was waiting to cross the road to reach our car on the other side.
Lost in his thoughts, I started to walk on the road amidst all the vehicles passing by.

Shahran POV:

I saw her walk amidst all the cars, bikes, buses and lorrys..
I saw a bike nearing her....
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".....

Saba POV:

I could feel his breathe down my neck.
I saw him smile through his eyes. I knew he cared for me in every way.His lips didn't speak a word out, but his eyes did ...

As he pulled me towards him, away from the road; from the cars, bikes & bus; from everyone & from the whole world. I could see my happy future in his glimmering eyes.
As I saw my family come, I pulled myself away from him. But, I had a magnetised attraction to him from which I couldn't come out.
I decided.... Yes I did !!! I decided he's the one for me..He's my world ... my love .. my life .. my everything..
His happiness is mine & so is his distress ..
I wanted him to fill my life with his colours ..