Double

Akashi x Furihata | Fluff | K+
Summary: It's their anniversary, Furihata was confused of what to give to Akashi. He never knew Akashi was actually planning something as well.

A/N: I've been thinking about this fluffy simple idea running in my head for a while, so I think I need to let this out xD

Double

Kuroko raised his head, staring at his teammates. "Present? What kind of present are you thinking about, Furihata-kun?"

The brown hair boy only scratched his head, cheek flushing in embarrassment. He rolled the basketball he was holding in his hands. "I was just... wondering if... you know what Sei usually wanted to have as a present. It's our third month anniversary. I just want to give him something before he go back to Kyoto." Furihata smiled shyly.

"I see... well, I've never really give anything other than the usual item. Akashi will receive everything you give to him."

"Still... Any idea of what he could remember? Something he like to wear without me knowing?" Furihata snickered.

Kuroko smiled and pulled the ball from Furihata's hands. "Why not give him a ring?"

"W-What?!" He spluttered at the idea. "We... we are still high school students..."

Kuroko laughed. "I mean, like Kagami's ring. You know, around his neck?"

"Oo-oohh... you mean that kind of necklace..." Furihata rubbed his warm cheek with his forefinger.

"You know, I think it's not something new for us to trade rings in our age right now. I know you guys are so into each other and it's very hard to have a long distance relationship. It'd be good if you give him a ring, just in case someone is going to hook on him."

"He... wouldn't do that, right?"

"Of course not, Furihata-kun. But you do know he is popular, right?"

Furihata couldn't be more agree to it.

-

The brown hair boy nervously walked inside a prestigious mall near Kagami's apartment. It wasn't usual for Furihata to walk inside this shopping district. All he wanted to do was to check a simple yet elegant ring for Akashi, with Kagami accompanied him. As soon as he found one though, he was gaping at the price.

'Damn, it's very expensive! I won't be able to afford this.' Furihata sighed, pressing his palm against the glass window. He was debating on giving Akashi the cheapest ring like Kagami wear but... this is Akashi he was going to give the present to.

"I don't think you should buy those... You should just choose the cheaper one like mine. Tatsuya bought it in a street market in America back then." Kagami mumbled, staring at the price.

"I know, right..."

"Kouki?"

Furihata almost smack his head on the glass window, frantically look over behind him. There stood his boyfriend, staring at him puzzled.

"A-Akashi!"

Akashi shoot his eyebrow at the name calling. "Are you alright?" He asked. He nodded at Kagami, acknowledging his present before his eyes went back to his boyfriend.

"I'm alright!" Furihata screeched, pressing his back against the glass window, trying to hide the ring he was looking at.

Akashi paused for a moment, staring at his boyfriend up and down. Furihata was sweating hard. Here he was, inside a prestigious mall, wearing his Seirin's training jacket. His face was pretty charming with the unwiped sweat, not having enough time to tidy himself up after training hour finished.