He was looking out the window, again.

Jesse turned around and looked at me his mouth slightly open.

"What is it?" Was he staring at her dig the ground again? Surely it wasn't that exciting.

"Um, are your neighbours home?"

"No they're in China, on a holiday." I said grabbing the book I was looking for, I vaguely remembered Marge saying something, "Why are you talking about my neighbours now. We have more important things to discuss."

"No it's not that....I don't know how to say this but I think you're wife is going to rob them."

I sighed, "What?" was he losing it? I also made a mental note to tell him not to use that term that term was so foreign and strange.

I walked over to the window for the third time in the past half hour and looked out the same time a shadow disappeared, "Where."

"She was there I swear, she just jumped over the fence."

"Did you drink?"

"No, she just like, whoosh....jumped."

"Okay Jesee, let her rob them. Let's get to work."

"But-,"

"Now!"

If she wanted to rob their house, so be it.

* * *

The persistent sound of Jesse's phone ringing was beyond irritating. "Just pick it up." I murmured as I flipped the page.

"No." after a moments of silence, "It's Stacey."

Ahh

"Well, aren't you going to pick it up then?" That was strange of him, not picking up her phone call. "I'm working." was Jesse's reply. Something was amiss. But I let it drop.

"Darius."

"Yes?"

"We don't need all 70%." I looked up from my laptop, "What do you mean."

"We just need 80% to agree with us of 75% of the stakeholders present and we can get this done." I stopped realising what he was talking about. Company law, the rule book.

I smiled, "Genius, alright send out a board meeting announcement and let's hope not everyone rocks up."

I stood up grabbing the car keys, "Where are you going?"

"I need to get the files and the copy of our companies constitution. Also shouldn't we check if the 75-80 rule changes now that we have a partner company."

"Oh...right, yes I forgot about that." Jesse stood up grabbing his things as well, "I'll come with you."

* * *

"If you don't pick up that damn phone can you at least put it on silent?"

Jesse groaned reluctantly put his phone on silent, but it kept vibrating. I looked up from the paperwork waiting till he looked up, "Why are you ignoring her."

"Because I know why she is calling me."

"And why is that?"

"She went on this stupid date with this guy she hasn't even met and she's probably regretting it now, or wants to talk about it."

I raised an eyebrow, "You let her go on a date with someone she hasn't met."

"I told her not to, she did anyway. Not my problem." His phone stopped vibrating. I shook my head not understanding their relationship, they both liked each other but didn't act upon it. Which just seemed stupid, if you wanted something you had to go get it. Not sit and sulk in the computer chair.