I smiled as I made my way to the ring with them by my side.

⇧⇧⇧
Lets picture Alicia as Paige lol..

"You have to wonder the mindset Nikki Bella is in with Dean Ambrose being in pain backstage "

I heard Cole as I hopped off the top rope and they exited the ring.

"Well I can tell you that Nikki Bella is smart enough to turn her concern into sweet revenge by taking out Charlotte"

"Well if what she did at Payback is anything to go by I am sure she will.."

"You ready?" I raised my hands as I looked over at her.

As soon as the bell rang we hooked up and the pushing went back and forth until she got me into the corner

I pushed her hard causing her to stumble back and I then kicked her into her stomach.

I wanted to push her into the corner but she countered and my head bounced off the turnbuckle instead.

I immediately turned and ran towards her but she caught me in a neckbreaker.

I ran to the corner rubbing my neck...

It was too early in this match for my neck to start.

I slowly rotated my head but as I did she jumped onto the second ropes cornering me as she gripped my hair and delivered shots to my head.

I gripped her thighs though and pulled her onto my shoulder looking to do a powerbomb but she reversed causing me to fall down.

I had been resting on the ropes but she gripped my hair and pulled me down to the mat as she got on top of me and delivered punches to my face.

I shoved her off me as I heard my sister and Paige cheering for me and as I got up she kicked me again.