Gamer and artist

You and c/n are dating now and have gottwn a few weird looks from some people because the two of you were holding hands as you walk down the hall way at school he looked at you and whispered to you"hey i have got to go to class see you later he pecked you on the cheek and your b/f/n came up to you"eekk did the cutest gamer nerd just kiss you and you kissed him back!" Yep.

Then you thought about what he had said in the morning on your way to school with him he had saud to you "meet me at my house after school?" 
So after school you went home changed and pack a little cute over night bag cause you know what he was intending you broght protection.

Any ways after you told your mom that you were staying at a friends for the weekend

Any ways after you told your mom that you were staying at a friends for the weekend. C/n mom was on a weekend trip so you stayed the whole weekend at c/n house. As you got there his mom was just leaving.
She kissed him on the cheecks and said her farwells and left. You and c/n went in side and watched some romantic pervy anime.

After you passed out on him he  carried you to his room and woke you up and was tring change you into your pjs but you started messinng with his pants he alread was shirtless and you were inly in your bra and underware as you fell asleep again

After you passed out on him he carried you to his room and woke you up and was tring change you into your pjs but you started messinng with his pants he alread was shirtless and you were inly in your bra and underware as you fell asleep again.

Then next morrning you woke up and you looked around and heard cussing comming from the living room "fucking hell!" He yelled you looked around the corner and saw he was playing a video game.
"So what game and how many can play?" You scared him and he siad"it is to competeitve for a girl" you got all pussed and waked him up side the head and sat down and wooped his ass a million times and then he was the one pissed and attacked you.He scooped you up off the couch bridal style and ploped you on his bed and started kissing you while you started to mess with his zipper manged to yank his pants off but when you did you laugh at his poke ball boxers. "Dont juge me okay!"he pouted you just rolled your eyes and"yell those dont mader because they are the only thing between me and your dick!!" You yanked down his boxers and messed with the tip off his member with your fingers you slowly moved away from him and pined him down and started sucking his. Pauseung every once and a while to lick the tip. As c/n came in your mouth you drank ever last drop. By then the both of you were supper tierd and just fell asleep on top of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More request this one was requested be an anonymous user so pls share your ideas it might just inspire my next story. 😉