0.

"I don't know why it took so long for you to finally get stabbed." Illya mumbled under his breath as he entered the room. They were back as their hotel. Illya had another scratch on his cheek but Napoleon wasn't that lucky when he received two stabs in his abdomen. The mission was going so well, smoothly even when they got ambush. Gaby being the most inexperienced of them all so obviously she needed protection. And who else would gladly to protect her other than Peril here. So Napoleon stayed behind while Illya helped Gaby get to the car first and when he came back, Napoleon was already laying on the ground with a bundle of blood bigger then his body. "And you definitely not a cowboy." Illya added as he threw himself down the chair opposite to the bed Napoleon was in.

Napoleon raised an eyebrow at him. He was laying down with three pillows behind his head so that he can get a clear view of the room since he can hardly move without opening the wound all over again. His attacker knew where to stab, must be very experienced with the knifes in their hands. But weirdly enough, none of them was dangerously enough to cause an internal bleeding. "And why is that ?" He questioned in an amused tone.

"You were too heavy. Too many weights. You will break the poor horse's back." Illya huffed. Sounding deadly serious. And Napoleon snickered, ignoring the pain from his abdomen but can't prevent the coughing. He kept on coughing and groaning in pain, caused Illya to winced at him. "Take it easy Cowboy."

"Funny." He remarked, calming himself down.

"Waverly said due to your condition, you got a month off." Illya said, trying to get comfortable in the too small chair.

"Just a month ? Wow ! So generous of him ! You should get stabbed some time Peril. It feels great already." Said Napoleon. His eyes were closed now and his body relaxed to eased the pain.

"Get some rest, Cowboy." Illya said and stood up, ready to leave the room but Napoleon called him back. "What ?" He questioned.

"Go get yourself and chop shop girl a honey moon, Peril." Napoleon smirked. Illya left without a reply.

The room was back to its quiet self except for Naopleon's breath and someone else's. He casually pulled out a gun under his pillow and pointed it to the bathroom door.

"Get out." He said. And five seconds later, said bathroom door cracked open and a woman, dressed in a tight black bodysuit stepped out. He opened one eye to look at her. She was beautiful, no doubt. High cheekbones, strong jaw, enigmatic eyes and red lips. Her black hair were pulled into a high ponytail. She held her head high, her posture stood carefully and alarmed. He pointed the gun to her head. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't put a hole in that pretty head of yours, Princess."

She didn't show a flash of fear, of concern or of nothing just like she did before. "I came to say sorry." She answered. British, he noted.

"Sorry ?" Napoleon's brows furrowed, then he smirked. "This is the first time some one stabbed me and left me to bleed to death came and say sorry because they failed to killed me."

"Kill ?" The woman questioned then she shook her head. "I didn't want to kill you. I was protecting you."

"Pardon me ?" He confused.

"If I wanted it, you would be dead already." She casually said. "There were snipers, just above your head at that time. Either I take you down and make them think you're dead. Or they'll put multiple holes in your head and make you really dead." She explaned as she reached down to her feet, Napoleon readied the gun.

"So what ? You regretted it and came here to finished it ?" He questioned, eyes followed to her hand, comfused with what she was doing. She took out a small brown bag. It could be a gun, he thought. His finger put on the trigger, ready to pull it.

But when she opened it, an strawberry smell filled the room and Napoleon grinned. "I brought you pie." She shrugged.

"Why thank you ! I'm starving !" He said as she slowly came closer and handed him the bag, Napoleon had already put the gun down but it still close to him enough so that he can react in time. He opened it and saw the small strawberry pie, still warm and his grin grew brighter. "Only my mom gives me pie." He said, as he pulled the pie out and took a bite.

"Lex used to give me pie whenever I'm injured." She nodded and watched him eat the pie, still grinning.

"This is really good ! You made it your..." But she was already gone when he lifted his head up. He smirked and shook his head at the wind blew in from the window. There was a wash of disappoint in him, but he decided to ignore it.