"Hey Mr and Mrs Harris and Ms Womack" I said to her parents.

"Hey" Tiny and Bre's mom said, speaking pretty low. T.I. didn't say anything, he just nodded. I think they were not only upset with Star, but also Babydoll and I. We were like one big old family. I sat back in my seat and just waited like everyone else.

Finally, Principal Jenson called us all into her office after 20 more minutes of waiting. Zonnique had finally stopped her music once we were called in there. We all got out of there seats and walked into the office.

There were seven chairs set up, so each of us sat down. Principal Jenson had all the chairs set up so we could all sit next to out parents. Breaunna and her mom each had a seat as well as me and my mom right behind them, and Zonnique and her family right behind us.

"Good morning everyone." Principal Jenson greeted us.

"Good morning" we greeted back.

"Okay, so, we all understand the story of the fight, correct?" she asked.

Everyone nodded.

"However, what I don't understand was the purpose of the fight. Why did the fight begin in the first place?" our principal asked. Our parents all stared at us, waiting for an answer.

"We were trying to break up the girls' relationships. It wasn't the first confrontation we had with the girls, but it was the first physical confrontation. We liked their boyfriends and wanted to get with them. So we felt like we had to get them out of the picture before we could actually get with them." Bre said.

My mom looked at me with so much disappointment in her eyes. I couldn't take it. I looked down at my feet to avoid her gaze.

"And whose plan was this?" Principal J asked.

Bre and I turned to Zonnique.

Zonnique looked down. "It was mine. I came up with everything."

"Thats so selfish!" T.I. Said to Zonnique as if everyone else wasn't in the room. She started getting even more pissed off. All she did was roll her eyes, though.

"Tip, you need to chill" Tiny said, trying to calm him down.

T.I. just shook his head us.

We all lowered our heads in shame. We felt stupid. How could everything back fire in our face like that? Once the room's tension lowered again, Principal J spoke up again.

"The notes. I heard word about notes. What was all of this about?"

It was my turn to speak up. "We wrote notes to the girls telling them to back off. Calling them out of their name and telling them how one day, their boyfriends would be ours."

My mom's eyes got wider. "So you threatened the girls?! Don't you know you could have went to jail for that?! All three of you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

"Well, I think that it would be best for the girls to leave the school. I mean, I hate to have to expel them, but it seems as if they have already caused too many problems within the five days that they have been here. I would also hate to do it because I know this is not the first time they have been expelled from school. However, I cannot have them threatening any other students here. I'm sorry." Principal Jenson said.

"Please, Principal Jenson, is there anything we can do to keep our daughters here? Please, give them another chance and I promise you will not forget it." Bre's mom said.

Principal J thought long and hard. "I will give you a call later on to determine whether or not the girls will stay. However it's too soon to tell."

We all nodded and prepared to leave.

Zonniques's POV

Wow, they really think I give a fuck! Hahahahahahaha. Now, that's funny! they must have forgotten that I'm Zonnique! I don't give a fuck about ANYTHING.

King and Dayjah had came into my room.

"What's wrong?" King asked.

"So, y'all just opened my door and came in as if it wasn't closed? And didn't even knock?! Where they do that at?" I asked.

Dayjah replaced my question with another one. "Why are mom and dad so mad?"

"Get out!" I yelled throwing a pillow at them, causing them to run out of the room. I sat my back against the wall and folded my arms. Plan C is still going into action. Just because Plan B backfired, doesn't mean Plan C will, too.

I hope these bitches are ready.

Breaunna's POV

There's not much for me to say. My mom is pissed off at me. I'm grounded for basically the rest of my life. She took away everything I had. That includes all electronics and my privileges to go to Zonnique and Bahja's house.

My mom continued to nag me the whole car ride home.

"Do you think it's really okay to do this, Breaunna Womack?! Huh?" she asked me as I got into the house.

I rolled my eyes as I slammed the door. "Mom, please. It's over with. Just leave it alone."

"Excuse me?" she asked.

I didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. I pulled my headphones out of my pocket and untangled them and put them in. As soon as I turned on a song to listen to, before I could even think blink, my mom snatched my phone and threw it across the room. I heard it crack.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at my mom. Then something happened that hadn't happened in a long time. She slapped me. I fell to the ground, holding my face and crying.

"Don't you EVER disrespect me like that again in your life! I brung you into this world, Breaunna Merkell Womack! And I can take you out just as easily!" she said before walking off.

I just sat on the floor holding my face, rocking back and forth. Today couldn't have gotten any worse. I continued to cry, not knowing what else to do.
----------------------------------------------

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, and Share 📱📲