"I Sure The Fuck Ain't Bought A Bitch Shit! These Hoes Don't Deserve Shit!" Dex Said. I Raised An Eyebrow As I Looked Back At Dex. Later For That Bitch Brandy.

"Oh Really? So What Makes Me So Different?" I Asked, Crossing My Arms.

"That's What I Want To Know." Brandy Said.

"Man This Ain't Interrogate Dex Day! I Preciate You Dropping This Ring Off Brandy, But Now It's Time For You To Bounce! And Asia? We Still Hungry So Get Ya Thick Ass In The Kitchen And Get To Cooking Ma." He Said, Slapping My Ass. I Jumped As I Shoved Him Away And Stormed Into The Kitchen.

*

I Made Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Hash Browns, And Biscuits For Breakfast, And SaMiyah And Dex Cleaned Their Plates. Of Course, Dex's Fat Ass Got Seconds And SaMiyah Was Satisfied With Just Her One Plate.

"Mommy Can I Play With Morgan Today. Please, Please, Please!" She Begged.

"Um...I Don't Know Baby. We'll See." I Said. She Pouted As She Looked At Dex.

"I'll Take You Over There. Go Get Dressed." He Said.

"Yay!" She Cheered. She Slid Out Of Her Chair And Hurried Upstairs.

"Dex We Don't Know Those People Like That! I Don't Want My Child Going Over There And Something Happens To Her." I Snapped.

"Ain't Nothing Gon Happen To Her Man. She Just Going To Play With Her New Lil Friend. Besides...We Got Some Unfinished Business To Attend To." He Said.

"Do We Now?" I Said.

"Hell Yeah. I'm Finna Bust Ya Ass Wide Open!" He Said. I Laughed Hard As I Covered My Mouth. Dex Laughed Too As He Got Up And Put Both His And SaMiyah's Dishes In The Sink.

"Well...Before That Happens...Can I Ask You Something?" I Said.

"What's Up?" He Said.

"What Happened Between You And Brandy?" I Asked.

"She Wanted More And I Didn't. Why?" He Asked.

"Because I Think She Rolled Her Eyes At Me When You Gave Me This Ring. Plus She Was Acting Extra Salty And I Now I Know Why. I Mean...At First She Was Cool, But Now? I Don't Trust Her." I Said.

"And You Shouldn't. Brandy Has Always Been A Sneaky Lil Bitch. Plus She's Jealous Of You." He Said.

"Jealous Of Me? Why?" I Asked.

"Because You Got Something She Wants." He Said.

"Which Is What?" I Asked.

"Me Duhh." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Well She Can Have You Because You Ain't My Man." I Said.

"Damn...That Hurt A Nigga Heart." Dex Said, Slamming His Hand Against His Chest. I Giggled And Shrugged My Shoulders.

"Whatever. Have Ya'll Fucked?" I Asked.

"Yeah." He Said, Nonchalantly. I Chuckled. Dex Has Always Been So Blunt And I Think That's One Thing I Like About Him. He Has Never Lied To Me, Nor Has He Ever Tried To Spare My Feelings.

"Well Then...Okay. How About You Go Bust That Bitch Wide Open Then." I Said. I Walked Out Of The Kitchen, But I Stopped When I Heard Dex Yell Out, "Alright I Will." I Shook My Head As I Stomped Upstairs And Slammed My Bedroom Door. I Don't Know Why I Was So Mad, But I Was. Dex Has Really Pissed Me Off.

I Grabbed My Cellphone From Off The Nightstand Table And Turned It On. I Turned It Off The Day We Left From Atlanta Because I Didn't Need Semaj Or Anyone Else Tracking My Phone. As Soon As My Phone Powered On, I Had A Few Text Messages And Voicemails That Were From My Mom And India. I Decided To Call India Back Because I'm Sure She Was Really Worried About Me. I Dialed Her Number And It Rang Three Times Before She Answered.

"Hello? Asia?" She Said.

"Hey Indy." I Said.

"Where Are You?" She Asked.

"I'm Safe." I Said.

"That's Good, But Where Are You?" She Asked Again.

"Somewhere Safe." I Said Again. She Was Quiet For A Minute And Then She Sighed.

"Asia That's Not Good Enough. Tell Me Where You Are. Exactly Where You Are." She Said.

"India Just Know I'm Somewhere Safe With Dex And SaMiyah." I Said.

"Y-Your With Dex?" She Asked.

"Yeah...He's Been Taking Really Good Care Of Us." I Said. I Heard Someone Mumbling In Her Background As She Tried To Whimper Quietly.

"Asia...Please...Please Tell Me Where You Are. Please!" She Said. I Could Hear Her Voice Cracking.

"India What's Wrong With You? And Who Is That In The Background?" I Asked.

"N-Nobody. Nothing Is W-Wrong. I'm Just Concerned About Your Safety." She Said.

"Like I Said Indy...I'm Fine And I'm Perfectly Safe." I Said.

"Jesus Christ JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE BEFORE YOU GET ME KILLED!" She Yelled.

"What?" I Said.

"You Stupid Bitch!" I Heard Semaj Yell. My Heart Dropped As I Heard India Screaming To The Top Of Her Lungs. I Then Heard Gunshots And Then...Silence.

"India? INDIA!" I Cried. I Pressed The Phone Up To My Ear Harder As I Tried To Listen For Any Noise.

"Indy? Indy Please Say Something!" I Yelled. I Heard Shuffling And Then Some Heavy Breathing.

"Semaj? Semaj What Did You Do?" I Asked In A Shaky Voice.

"She's Dead...And You're Next!" He Said And The Line Went Dead.