"Daughter." Ario extended his hand for me to shake.

I looked at it for a solid 4 seconds before saying, "Dick."

"Mom, this is Axel. The alpha of The Moonlight Pack and my mate. These guys are The Dangers, Hawk, King and Shark. They're my betas." Hayden, Case and Dimitri gave my parents a warm smile.

"Wait, why don't I get a cool nickname?" Axel whined from the side.

"I'll give you one later baby." I kissed his nose, he was probably the cutest thing ever.

"You don't have to call them by those names, you can call them Hayden, Dimitri and Casey. Just to give you a fair warning, if you attempt to hurt anyone in my pack or ambush us," My eyes were fixed on Ario because he was that type of guy. I continued my sentence, "I will kill you slowly, and make Mom watch okay?"

Disgusted by my warning my parents nodded slowly.

"Blaise, when did you become a bad ass?" I forgot Lyonis was here! She had milk chocolate brown skin, light brown eyes, dark hair and plump pink lips. She was beautiful. And a witchy type of psychic thing.

I pulled her into a hug, Lyonis had always been so cuddly.

"Lyonis, I've missed you. What are they doing here?"

"They have some confessing to do. It's about what you told me. Just don't flip out."

Axel took my hand in his and pulled me close. Hayden, Dimitri and Casey positioned themselves next to me just incase I kill my parents.

Lyonis gestured to my mom to begin talking.

"Wint-, I mean Blaise, you were born in 1990 okay, 3 years before...your father and I were going through rough times. One night he was drunk, and he ran into a girl, a human like I was and took a liking to her. He stupidly fell in love with her and bit her. Yes she's a Nyan, later they had a child together. Her name was Autumn Larentia Harris."

"She's a Silan. Like me?"

"Correct. But you know, in this world, there's good and evil. My best friend at the time was the mother of Lyonis, Losa. She foretold that Autumn would become something that could bring the end of days. So your father dumped the abomination with it's mother and sent them away."

I watched the expression of everyone in the room. Axel was watching Ario like he wanted to kill him. Hayden and Dimitri were really interested in what was being said. And Casey, well he couldn't stop checking Lyonis out. My mom looked like she was going to break down and cry so I extended a hand out and offered her a warm smile.

"So what does that have to do with the situation?" I asked, I honestly didn't know what was going on.

Lyonis finally spoke.

"Well you see how the leader of the Kalabash is a werewolf? Yeah it's Autumn. She's the leader and she's recruiting. To make matters worse, she's a Silan."

"I have a sister?" My vision became blurry as my eyeballs became glassy.

"For 19 years you told me that I was the only child! Okay she's my half sister but she's still family! This is all your fault Ario!"

My father looked up as he had be hanging his head in shame since my mother began speaking.

"You did this! You created something that shouldn't have even created! How can you make the same mistake twice?!"

"Winter it's not what you think." He had the cheek to call me Winter again!

"No! You took the choice of having a normal life from Mom and Autumn's mom! You made them go through excruciating pain during childbirth and shifting! Who have you the right?!"

"I wasn't thinking, I did-" I was already shouting between the tears but I wasn't sad. I was angry. I was pissed off.

"That's exactly it! You weren't thinking! You never think! You've probably caused the end of the world because you couldn't keep it in your pants!"

I heard The Dangers and Axel snigger from behind me, causing me to smirk.

"Enough! Don't disrespect me! You ungrateful and disloyal girl!" Ario raised his voice. In my house. This man definitely has a death wish.

"Disloyal? You basically signed a deal with your alpha to take my virginity when I was 17! If I didn't have a bit of a backbone back then what would've happened? Huh?! Tell me!"

"He did what?!" Axel's eyes were beaming blood red and his nails were digging into my waist.

"You really wanted to sell daughter because she could be an asset to your pack? You are not only a sad excuse of a man, but a sad excuse for a father!"

"It was either mate with an Alpha or kill someone! What was I supposed to do?!"

Before things could get worse, I let Axel breathe in my scent to calm him down. His face was red and his skin was on fire. I turned back to Ario.

"I would like to kill you. Shall we speed up the process? I will gladly rip you apart right now and become a full Silan. Is that what you want?! For me to become a monster?"

His face softened as I nearly broke down. Nearly.

He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again as if whatever he was going to say would either make me cry or make me angry.

Lyonis could feel the tension so she changed the subject rapidly.

"I really would like to Ario's teeth get knocked in, believe me but we had bigger fish to fry. We have a large crisis. Like a huge one. Autumn is recruiting! Not just werewolves. But every type of supernatural being. So we need to get some people on our side too."

I wiped my eyes and straightened up my posture.

"Ario, you created this problem. Fix it yourself. I'm not involving myself."

"But Winter!" My mother exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat.

"Mom, this is his fault. Not yours. You're in too deep. Try and get out while you still can."

I turned away and made my way into the garden which had an opening to the woods. I took off my clothes and left them behind a tree before shifting mid stride.

Fur grew everywhere. Engulfing me in a thick, black blanket. I dug my paws into the dirt before pushing off my bag legs and sprinting into the heart of the forest.

I felt something tug at my brain. It was like someone was begging for entrance into my mind. Whoever it was they really wanted to get in. So I just let them.

I instantly recognised the voice.

\\"Mi diosa, don't do this. They look pretty scared."//

Axel.

\\"Axel, I can't. I really can't."//

\\"Then don't do it for them. Do it for The Dangers and your pack and every innocent person that's being brought into this mess."//

He had a point. A very good point that I couldn't really oppose to.

\\"Fine. I'll do it. But how?"//

\\"We'll figure something out. Don't worry about a thing."//

I felt myself smile mentally. Wolves

don't smile. It's not in our nature.

Whatever was going to happen, we had to prepare. We had to train. It was happening all too quickly.

It's the start of the end.