The platform

Ruella POV (pronounced rue-ella)

Finally! I was coming home from France to start my fifth year at Hogwarts. Boy was my brother in for a surprise. He still didn't know I was coming home. Oh I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Ruella. Ruella Ariel Potter. That's right. Potter as in James Potter, one of the four marauders at Hogwarts. I'm his twin. No one knows about me except my parents and James. Right now I'm heading to platform 9 3/4 so I can board the Hogwarts express and headed to school. I'm wearing a no-shoulder black-and-white dress. With a pair of Converse flats. My hair has always been different. I'm a metamorphagus. Right now, it's black at the top in fades into white. I curled it this morning so it looks nice. I also did simple make up.

*time skip to the platform*

I see my brother right away. He's talking to three other boys. Before he can do anything I run up and tackle him. I say two words that made him remember everything. "Rue's back!"

James's POV
I had just arrived to the platform. I found Sirius, Remus and Peter quickly. I'd started talking to them planning our next prank, when I got tackled to the ground and heard two words. "Rue's back!" I immediately flipped over and hugged Ellie. I haven't seen her in so long. "What are you doing here Ellie?" I ask. "I'm totally not going to Hogwarts with you. That's why I'm here on this platform just to visit you." She said sarcastically. I began to laugh." You're going to Hogwarts? I thought you were going to Beauxbatons?" "Nah." She said. "I got expelled because I turned the headmistresses hair orange. I really didn't see what the matter was. I thought she looked good." Now I really began to laugh. "You are definitely my sister." I could see the guys beginning to look at me strange. I began to wheel her over to Evans. "Oi! Evans take my sister for me? Show her around." Evans momentarily looked annoyed then saw Ellie and smiled. "Who bloody hell was that?" Asked Padfoot. "I'll tell you guys on the train. We should probably get going it'll leave soon." I saw Evans lead Ellie away and start talking. Ellie started smiling and laughing and I let out a breath. She was going to be okay.

Ruella POV
James yells for a girl named Evans. Thats a strange name I think. She comes over to me and properly introduces herself. It turns out her name is Lily Evans. Lily starts talking about how James has liked her since first year. She also says that he's been asking her out since first year. I smile a little bit and laugh at this. She explained everything and shows me around the train. She does this because she's a prefect. She tells me to find a compartment before all of them are full. She walks off to go do prefect duties. I roam around  the train looking for compartments. I finally find one with my brother in it so I go in there.

James POV
We find our compartment and we all sit down. I began to explain how Ellie was my sister and she was accepted  into Beauxbatons and Hogwarts. She decided to go to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts. "And now apparently she's back to go to Hogwarts." "Speak of the devil." Remus says. I turn around, and sure enough there she is walking into our compartment. "Hullo beautiful." Says Sirius. I hit him. "Best mates or not, you're not allowed to hit on my sister!" I scowl. Ellie laughs and sits down. I begin to ask her about her time at Beauxbatons.

A/N:
Not that long sorry guys!
I will definitely do better next chapter! :)

Grace 💖