Young Love // Laylor A.U

Prolong

"Hey, what's your name?" "Taylor, by the way. You?" "Logan, like Logan wade Lerman" "Erm.. sorry? so that means your popular?" "I am. Don't tell me you hate me" "No i don't" "Thanks" "Probably, so you want to start the project?" "Give me some steps" "Just pour the liquid there at the bottle then put the green syrup" "Woah! this is cool! the liquids bubbling!" "No! Don't!" "Ah! My shirt's wet!" "I told you to, you are so childlish, here, wipe it, just a small spot eh?" "Thanks" "Well you don't have to do that again if you don't want another spot" "Mom's gonna kill me you know, this shirt costs" "Really? how rich you are! oh isn't it obvious? popular" "Actually i don't want this kind of future, i want to be simple" "It's fit for you to be popular" "Thanks"

"Mind if i come with you two for lunch?" "Why, Lerman?" "I told you about i don't want to be" "Yeah yeah, you may " "Thank you" "Actually, i haven't met you before. Abigail Anderson" "Woah! You mean you were a soccer player here right? I love your skills" "Thank you" "And you are part of the singing club right?" "Actually vertically of that, i write songs" "Really? well you two have a lot of skills and might as well except me" "What can you do?" "Play aguitar" "Really? I play too!" "Well maybe we can have a duet practice sometimes" "That would be cool"

"Do you know what? He's the son of the president of this school!" "And? So?" "So? He was so popular" "Well, Taylor. Do you like him?" "What? Lerman are you serious?" "Taylor, he was famous!" "And so? I don't like him! I didn't even saw him for atleast at first!" "There he is! Ahh!" "See! It was just popularity, whatever"