She looked the same, but a little older. She was beautiful, one thing was different though, she had a big belly.

I smiled.

She grabbed three plates and set them on the table.

"Sam! Isaiah! Lunch!" She yelled. 

Isaiah?

A small boy probably around the age of six walked down the stairs. She had black hair and brown eyes, he was cute. Looked a lot like Sam.

I felt my heart stop as Sam entered the kitchen, he was grinning. It felt weird to see him, especially after what he did to me. He picked up the little boy and threw him up in the air and catched him. The little boy giggled in glee.

Emily smiled and walked over to them, she kissed Sam on the lips and the boy on the forehead. 

"Sam and her got married a year after your death" I turned to my guardian angel, I forgot she was standing next to me. "A year after that Emily got pregnant and had a baby boy named Isaiah, she's expecting another baby, they're going to name her Chelsea" 

"Wow, they're going to name their baby girl after me" I responded. I could feel my eyes start to water.

They sat around the kitchen table laughing and smiling. I couldn't help but smile as a tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away.

"They look so happy" I whispered. "You know Sam never got over what he did to you, everyday after your death he would enter your room and cry" She responded. 

I didn't say anything back, I didn't want to.

"What about the rest of the pack, and Stacey and the Cullen's?" I asked her. 

"Well Paul married Rachel and they had  twin girls, Brianna and Jade" 

"That's good" I smiled. "Quil moved out at age 19 and he's best friends with Claire who's nine" I smiled.

"Jared and Kim got married and have two kids, a boy and a girl. Chad and Alyssa" 

"That's great!" I smiled. 

"Brady and Collin are currently attending College" 

"I never thought they would even graduate" I joked. She giggled. "Leah imprinted on a man named James, they're currently planning their wedding" 

I grinned. Leah finally found love. 

"Embry and Stacey are engaged." She said. I smiled. It was pretty obvious that they would get married. 

"And the Jake?" I asked. 

"He lives with the Cullen's who live in Alaska. Renesmee's currently 16 and she's dating Jake." I smiled. "I'm glad for him" I answered. 

"And Seth..."

My heart stopped and my stomach flipped.

"What about Seth?" I whispered. Her smiled disappeared and turned into a sad look. "How's he?" I asked. "He's well.. Why don't I show you"

She snapped her fingers and we transported back into the blue living room. 

"Is this where he lives?" I asked. She nodded. 

The front door opened. 

A woman around 23 with brown hair and blue eyes entered. She was beautiful, he hair fell down her back in perfect waves and her eyes sparkled. 

"Seth I'm home" She called out.

I could feel my heart start to race, who was this woman and how did she know Seth. 

Suddenly a young man came walking down the stairs grinning, he looked like Seth.

He was Seth.

I felt my heart shatter and eyes water as he embraced the woman and kissed her lips. 

I couldn't control my tears anymore, they came rushing down dripping onto my dress. 

"No.." I softly whispered. 

"He's engaged" My guardian angel whispered next to me. 

My heart ached. I couldn't breathe.

"Who is she?" I managed to ask. 

"Her names Katie, they met in high school, senior year. She moved from California. He fell for her. At the time he was still upset over your death. Many times he tried to commit suicide, but him being a werewolf, it didn't really work/ Then he met Katie, she helped him get through it"

More tears slid down my face.

"But I'm his imprint" I whispered. 

"He knows that and he still loves you, he will always love you. He sometimes lookes at old photos of you and remembers all the fun times you had together" She responded.

I turned away not wanting to look anymore. 

"I don't want to die" I sobbed as my knees fell under me. I fell on the floor. She leaned down next to me.

"I know you don't" She whispered as she embraced me. I sobbed into her shoulders. "Please..." I whispered.

She pulled away. "Stand up and look around" She said. 

I wiped my tears away and slowly stood. 

I looked around. We were in front of Seth and Emily, Seth was holding me against his chest. I smiled, we were back.

"Close your eyes and imagine yourself back in your body" She slowly faded away leaving me alone. I smiled at the spot were the faded.

"Thank you" I whispered.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, and imagined myself back in my body...

Seth's P.O.V

"Seth lay her down" Carlisle said. I obeyed and layed her back on the ground. 

I wiped away my tears as he examined her. 

"I'm so sorry Seth" He pulled away. 

"No!" I whispered. "SHE CAN'T BE! SHE CAN'T" I broke down. "She can't be..." I whispered.

A loud breath came from under me. I looked down at Chelsea, he eyes were open.

"Chelsea" I whispered. "Seth" She whispered back. I could feel myself bursting in happiness.

"Chelsea"

I picked her up and pulled her to my chest. 

I kissed her forehead.

"Ow! Seth your hurting me" She gasped. I layed her back down. "Chelsea" Carlisle smiled. "Relax I'm going to help you" He grinned in amazement. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote :)

If you didn't notice some of the names for the children of the pack members are the names of some fans :) Like Brianna and Jade :)