Chapter I: Partnership

Start from the beginning

"You are making it seem bigger than what it actually is!" Lilium said in disbelief as she pulled her arm from her sister's tight hold.

"Because it is! Lilium! A Partnership is sacred, the closest equivalent of it in human terms is marriage! And Ariel just proposed to you, in what? a few minutes after meeting you? and you just accepted without knowing what it fully entails?!" Caccina had calmed down a bit but her ire was still there.

Lilium had grown tired of their conversation and she told her so "I, may have accepted it without a full understanding, but believe me when I tell you that I do not regret it"

"Are we supposed to expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?" Caccina asked sarcastically

"No, don't believe for a second that this marriage would have a mutual love of that degree or anywhere near it" Lilium said, her voice as cold as ice and Caccina couldn't have been more surprise when she  saw how emotionless and how true her little sister's words are.

Needless to say their conversation ended there with Lilium walking out of the room and out of the island via her magic. Caccina felt like she won a hallow battle.

Ariel had been surprised when all traces of Lilium's magic disappeared from the Mage Island, with the help of the wind he was able to locate her within London.

"Ariel, I could feel you, step out" she said only giving a glance from where she guessed Ariel was.

"Your magic spiked back there" Ariel commented ignoring the fact that his wife was only in her knickers.For a moment a fleeting look of worry flashed through Lilium's face before it was wiped off.

Filling the tub with water, she thought what to say without revealing anything. Ariel had been watching her curiously. He had thought she would have atleast been embarrased to undress or in this case to be in the state of undress but it was not the case. Lilium had no problem walking around the bathroom stark naked. 

He had thought that she would at least be bothered by the fact that he himself was naked.

"Lilium?"

"My sister was being annoying" she said this time allowing Ariel a whole view of her naked body though it was covered a bit by the steam.

"I...see" Ariel was at lost for words.

"Oh, I don't know much about you but I'm not sharing a bath with you" Lilium said as she took a dip in the tub and filled it with bubbles. Waving her finger around the air, the back scrub and other essentials for a bath moved.

The shampoo poured a bit of itself in her hair which immediately came to life and scrubbed itself. The back scrub started scrubbing Lilium's legs as the Warlock herself relaxed in the tub. This, Ariel watched in silence. As music started pouring inside the bathroom.

"What's the name of this piece?" he asked

"Cloud Atlas Sextet" she answered outstretching her arm to be scrubbed.

He didn't know when the lights had turned to candles but he noticed that the red candles gave a certain slow relaxed air around them, the lights of the candles gave Lilium a shadow, her lashes seemed longer.

Despite the sexual connotation the scene should have it wasn't. Ariel did not find himself aroused but rather mesmerized by the classy way the scene plays.

Lilium did not mind the fact that she had an audience of one. Even when she climb out of the tub and into the shower to rinse. Ariel just watched her and assisted her in changing her clothes.The large white shirt hanged loosely in her shoulders and ended on her mid thigh. It was oddly adorable.