Chapter 3 - A bit too much

......(*Snores*)
.........................
Alex: WAIT WHAT!... i'm back home! Dad!!!...

I ran down the stairs but didn't see my dad..
I saw a note at the fridge nothing worth emergency
All it said was

If you came back home already and wondering where I went, I just went out for groceries.

P.S don't worry I'll buy the snacks you love

Alex: *phew* everything is alright now, I'll go back to my room I need the comfort of my holy sanctuary.

Tho, I won't say I think that was a dream. I believe all of that were true, because! I don't want my great friend kirin to be just a dream *sobs*

THE NEXT DAY
Alex: *inhale* I can do this

I was going back inside the horrible torture of a school. This time I brought a bag that needs a key to open it no one, shall steal my snacks this time!

R-RING R-R-RING

I made it all the way to lunch!
Now where to sit, it seems like all the tables are full again.

???: How are ya'!

With that odd way of speaking, I was filled with joy and relief. My dear friend Kirin is right beside me!

Alex: Kirin! I missed you!

Kirin: Hehe, ye' only met me yesterday and now we're best buds huh? *Smile*

Her smile made me feel at ease...., but why is she in a high-school?

Alex: Kirin how old are you?

Kirin: I'm 11 why?

What? She shouldn't be at high-school yet.
This is odd

Kirin: anyway let's go grab a seat?

Kirin points to the table with the people that wear odd items, wait there not wearing odd items anymore, Did they change since it looked weird?
I recognised Skyra in one of the seats, she notices us and signals us to eat with them. Oh well I guess?

Skyra: So what's hanging?

Skyra's happy face almost made me forget about her expressionless strict one, .... almost.

Skyra: Sorry about yesterday we didn't get to do any introductions.

There were at least 4 people in the group except Kirin and Skyra, their names were

Fei, Kaezar, Jekyll,and Saoirse.

Very odd names, how do you pronounce Saoirse and Kaezar anyway? because of not knowing that they made me try to pronounce their name till I burned it to my memory.

Saoirse: By the way I want to ask you something.

Alex: Hm?

Saoirse: I wanted to know this for some time now, what can you do?

That was a very odd question, but if she were to be asking in talent I can't answer that ,for I'm not good at anything.

Kaezar: Yes I really want to know as well, but I would think it wouldn't be powerful since a stealth group was sent instead of the Power Limiters.

Skyra: .........

I needed to change the subject somehow, I can't just tell them I didn't know that would be the worst answer.

Kirin: Kae I think ya' should explain what power Limiters are n' what groups the enemy made ye'?

Kaezar: I didn't think she would need such explanation it's quite basic after all