°•Epilogue•°

~¤♡☆July 26, 2016, ☆♡¤~

I smiled as I was making dinner. Excited that my husband will be coming home from deployment in two months.

"Hello, my wonderful wife," I smiled as I felt my husband's arms wrap around me and his lips on my cheeks.

"Hello, my handsome husband," I  giggled as I held his arms. "You're home early," I gasped in joy.

"Well, I wanted to surprise my wife and children," Chase smiled as I turned and held my arms over his shoulders and Chase's hands rested on my hips.

"Well, we've all missed you," I hummed as I kissed him.

"Papa?" the six-year-old boy smiled as he saw Chase and I. "You're home!" Dimitri cried with a smile as he giggled and ran up to Chase, hugging his leg.

"Hey, Mitri. How are you?" Chase pulled away from me and smiled really big, picking up Dimitri. 

"I missed you, Papa!" Dimitri hid his face in Chase's neck.

"I missed you, Ren, and your Mama, Mitri," Chase kissed his head. 

"Hey, Mitri. Why don't we have a movie night tonight with Papa and Ren? How does that sound, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I would love that," Dimitri smiled as he looked at me.

"Papa!" A small giggle rang from upstairs.

"Marena wants to see you, Papa," Dimitri giggled. Chase chuckled and we walked upstairs in the same house that Chase and I talked about rebuilding and make it a place for our family.

"Well, I wanna see my little Princess, too!" Chase smiled.

"Papa, Papa!" Ren clapped her tiny chubby hands and squealed with joy. Chase gasped and set Dimitri down.

"Renny!" Chase picked up our daughter kissing her all over her face.

"Papa, you ho (home)," Ren gave her father a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Yes I am, Dollface," Chase smiled.

"How long are you home?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"This time? For good," Chase smiled.

"Pap, I wanna hear your stories!" Dimitri smiled as he took Chase's hand and pulled him to the library.

"Whoa. Let's let Papa get changed first," I smiled as I took Marena from Chase. "Besides. I'm pretty sure that Papa has gifts for all of us," I smiled.

"You do, Papa?!" Mitri asked.

"Of course, I do, Mitri. You know I always come back with presents for you," Chase smiled lovingly to Mitri, bending down and hugged our son.

"Mitri, dinner is ready. Let's go eat while Papa changes so he can join us and then we'll hear his stories and have a movie night," I smiled.

"Okay, Mama," Mitri said as he took my hand and we walked towards the kitchen. Mitri climbed onto his seat - that was in between Chase and me - while I placed Marena in her Highchair.