Chapter 1

Just a little something....

Chapter 1

I was sooooo happy for my big sis. I ended going back home since it was so late at night now. But I kept getting that eerie feeling again. It's been a couple of days now and I always seem to get goose bumps and feel like someone is watching me.

But I guess it's just my imagination.

I got home and to my surprise Kinky was there. "Hey Queen cheese." I tell her as she smirks at me.

"What, you surprised to see me here on a Saturday?" She asked.

"Um, well if I wasn't scared of you I would have asked" I smirked at her.

"I think I'm coming down with something, been feeling off. So I figured I'd stay home don't want to get mommy Erika sick. Plus our Lorenzo and Jim are owners so I can go anytime I want." She smiles wickedly through tired eyes.

"Yeah, I feel like someone is stalking me but it's just my imagination." I walked into my room and went to the bathroom to take my clothes off.

I walked over to the wall closest to the shower and crouched down. Sometimes I have to meditate and block out the whole world. It's at times like this that I start to get flash backs of what happened to me and it scares the hell out of me.

Breath Raven, just breath. He's in jail and you're safe. I close my eyes and try to think happy thoughts. Yeah, corny I know but it helps me. Being in this position helps to because my mind goes to the pain my muscles feel and that allows me to clear my brain.

When I was ready I got up and finished undressing and took my shower. Not before making sure the windows were locked and the shade was down. I hopped in the shower and washed my body. As I soaped it I felt each and every ridge on my skin. The tattoos cover them perfectly.

I can't hold back the tears that mingle with the water as they leave my eyes. I cannot break down. I am a strong woman and I will not be weak. I allow myself this moment of weakness for this one time. I finish bathing and remove all my make-up.

I then head off to bead knowing that after all these years the nightmares may start again.

...

The next morning I put on my usual black but I didn't apply the Raven make-up. I made breakfast for me and Kinky. Harley called me last night and I woke up all mad. But guess she will be away for a couple of days. Hahaha

After we ate I went to the back of the house and was looking out the window thinking about life and what the hell I was going to do with it. I mean I like the Dungeon but that is for fun. It is not my life's ambition. I was working in a firm since I was almost done with school. I wanted to be an accountant.

But everything changed a month before graduation.

I hear a voice clear and turn around to see that asshole in my house. I glared at him "what the hell do you want?"

"Um, I need to talk to you" he tells me looking all nervous. Shit is this dude seriously scared of me.

"Sure little boy come into the living room. Does anyone know you're here?" I ask him making him sweat. Dam this is going to be fucking fun.

We walked to the living room and he sat across from me. "You look different without all that crap on your face." Sam tells me.

I got up all mad "I really hate you! Stupid man, be happy you're my sister's man's friend or I would kick your ass." I screamed.

He got up all mad and got in my face. "Well it's not like I wanted to fucking be here with you freak. I'm here for the same reason. Because you're the sister of the woman my friend loves." He yells so I smack him.

He glared at me rubbing his cheek. "Bitch, see if I care if that fucking guy Evan said who just got out of jail comes to hunt you down. I'll find him myself and give him your address!!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black......

...................................

Oh shit does Sam have his work cut out for him...

Comment......................

Vote............