Chapter 1

This will be short just something to tide you over till Monday… LOL

Chapter 1

Sam’s POV

“So any ways guys my reasons for involving you are simple. Evan wants me to keep an eye on her until he shows up. He will be here in a couple of days. He’s, talking about 24 hours guard duty as in living in her house and shadowing her everywhere.

First off no way in hell I’m going to live in her house. She dresses and looks like a freaking vampire or Satan worshiper.  What if she like tries to scarifies me in my sleep or something?”

I look at them with pleading eyes.

“Dude are you freaking for real. You where a fucking sniper for God’s sake, Raven is a nice girl. She is not a vampire or Satan worshiper. I happen to believe she looks very hot. You are just to freaking closed minded.” Patrick yells at me.

I glare at him. “He’s right Sam I think she is a very sweet girl. You haven’t even given her a chance at all.” I glare at Amy Lu to.

I was getting angrier by the minute. How dare they not help me? I’ve been bending over backwards trying to get them together and look. When I need them the most there not there for me.

“So you won’t help?”

The look at each other and shake their heads no. So I stormed off all pissed off.

Amy Lu’s POV

“Why is he so against helping that girl? It’s not like him to be so judgmental.” I ask Patrick feeling worried for Sam.

“That my love is Sam’s way of dealing with our past?” He tells me pointing at the door Sam had just exited.

“I don’t understand”

“Well after our release he was to ashamed of being around any female. After several sessions with the specialist he said it was just bunk and stopped. As you can see he stays away from women.” I looked at him mad.

“I’m a woman! He likes me” I said.

“Yes baby but I noticed a pattern. It’s not all women just the ones that intimidate him. Raven is quite intimidating because she has a strong personality. This is going to be a lot of fun to watch. Because after what she heard him say the other day, she hates him with a passion” He smirks at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Sam’s POV

I was so mad I ended up at the gym. I punched the bag for about an hour and then went back home. This chick is going to be mad. She will not want me in her home or following her around for that matter.

Damn I ‘m going crazy hear.

I made myself something to eat then cleaned up. I looked around my house and everything was spotless. Everything has to be in order. This is the only way I can hold on to my sanity.

I need to feel control. I need to know I’m in charge; this girl makes me feel out of my element. I don’t like that. I’ll talk to Jim in the morning. It’s his future sister in law anyway. He may want to do it personally.

I smile at the thought. Yes he will take this case and I can relax now. I went to bed early and was able to rest knowing Jim would take care of everything.

**

The next day I followed my usual routine and then called Jim. “Hey buddy, I need a big favor.” I tell him.

“Sam I have my hands full at the moment” He says and I hear a giggle in the back ground.

“I will be out of commission for a couple of days, so tell Patrick. Unless someone dies don’t fucking call me” then the phone line went dead.

I just stood there with my mouth open. “Dam it!” I screamed as I put my fist through the wall.

I got my hand some ice and walked out of the house, shit now I have to go see the anti Christ.

Hmmm wonder what Raven is going to do to Sam…

Comment………

Vote……