"I get dick, a lot. I just got dick like 20 minutes ago, it's still not working." She pouted grabbing my butt as I laughed.

"That's cause you need my dick!" Stunna yelled through the camera making me roll my eyes.

"Oh I didn't even know you were on the phone, oh shit that's Trill Sammy. He so cute." She put her face in the camera.

"Oop Sydney I almost forgot I fucks with you, my fist was about to connect with your face so fast." I laughed.

"Simone." Sammy laughed. "Thanks for the support shawty."

"Simone you going to the Omega party?"

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"Okay maybe you could be my wing girl. I'm trying to fuck at least one of them." I saw Sammy eyes widen and I laughed.

I loved girls like Sydney, she was open about her hoeness. She knew she was a hoe and didn't care about being called one. If boys could do it, why can't females?

I mean I personally wouldn't but I have no problems with females who don't stick by society rules. Sydney was cool as hell and didn't take shit from nobody, I loved her.

"I'll be your wing girl." I laughed.

"Good, I'll see you later girly." She blew me a kiss and walked away.

"So I'm tripping or she-"

"You not tripping, she a hoe but she a cool hoe so we good."

"Watch who you hang around, people might think you one too. Birds of a feather flock together."

"People already do with the picture going around but I'm fine with being a hoe. I'm a paid educated hoe."

"Every time I talk to you, you find a way to piss me off."

"No you just got a short temper and think imma be kissing your ass. Not I."

"You stay acting tough, lemme stop hitting you up and I bet you be tripping."

"You right and it's only because I have no friends. If I had a life or friends I would barely talk to you." I shrugged.

"Anyways, what you wearing to that party?"

"I don't know I don't plan my outfits out, shit just happens." I showed him my full outfit.

"Simone put your arm straight down."

"Why?" I asked doing it.

"You see where your finger tips at?"

"Yeah?"

"If your shorts don't pass your finger tips then they too damn short."

"Sammy I have a fat booty, all my skirts and shorts are short on me. You want me to start wearing nun dresses?"

"Yes, I heard they comfortable and cozy."

"Sammy lemme sing to you."

"Even if I say no you gon start singing anyway so go head." He sighed putting the phone down a certain way so we could still see each other as he started rolling up.

"I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you done showed me and a special way I feel when you hold me. We gon always be together baby that's what you told me and I believed it cause I ain't never had nobody like you." I sung.

"Oh my fucking God, hang up. Who the fuck skinning goats?" Stunna yelled.

"Don't do me, I could sing."