2. Training

"I'm in." I said quietly under my breath. He gave me a sly look "I'm in sir." I said louder this time Holding my chin up and then signing the contract.

"Good girl! Now we will start the training tomorrow. You'll need a goodnight sleep so don't worry about anything of these rules tonight. I can't have you tired in training!"

He kissed me on my forehead and then pointed to the door. As I stood up and turned around he turned the underwear on turning it up a couple of notches and I hit the ground with a moan. "Good you're sensitive! That wasn't even half way up." He turned it back off and I scrambled out of the room down the hallway to my room.

What had I just gotten myself into!
*************************************

"Morning!" I heard a voice boom from the doorway. I rolled over and tangled myself further in the sheets and covered my eyes. Soon after I was lifted from the bed still tangled in the sheets. "We can either do this the easy way. Or the hard way. I've made breakfast downstairs but if you want it you have to get up and get it." He plopped me back down on the bed and I rolled out of the covers and stood up making full eye contact with Mr. Lawson. "Good girl. Now let's go downstairs."

When I got down stairs there was a collar sitting on the counter. "First let's start with this. Only I can take this off of put it on." It was black with a metal heart. "I will leash you when there is special company around and you are to follow on hand and knee right behind my lead." I nodded. "I know this is going to be a lot of information but you will have training on everything. The punishments won't be bad until you've had full training."  He picked it up and put it tightly around my neck. "Now get you a plate of breakfast because this will be it until lunch." I got up to get a plate and the panties started vibrating. I flinched but tried to quickly compose myself. "Good to see you're still wearing those underwear. You're going to be even better than I thought you were."

I quickly finished my breakfast and sat with my hands crossed in my lap until Sir finished his. "Go up to your room and put on a black bra and stay in just that and your panties. Meet me in my office." I nodded and went up to my room.

I put on my black lacey bra and walked into his office. "Nice choice. Follow me." He said turning towards a wall. I stared at him blankly but followed right behind. He walked over to the wall and pushed in the corner with his foot. A tiny square opened about his eye level and he put in a code. When he pushed enter the wall slid open to reveal a room.

"Am I in a movie because that was some craziness." He laughed and walked in. It looked like a normal bed room until he flicked a separate switch. All the drawers opened and the room lit up. "Again. Am I in a movie or??"

"This is going to be your training room and more of the sex room. Well most of the time where we have sex. Sometimes it will change. I will show you what position I want you to kneel at, your safe word, and we will test your pain tolerance and your sensitivity. Remember you aren't allowed to be ashamed of your body so don't show it." I nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What would you like your safe word to be. It can be funny, or serious, or your favorite color. Anything." I bit at my cheek thinking over words when finally I have up.

"Red is fine with me and it's easy enough to remember."

He shrugged and stood in front of me. "I was hoping for monkey, or light bulb or something. But red is fine." He joked. "Okay stand up." He said sternly. I quickly obeyed. "get down on your knees and spread your legs as far as you can while staying up straight and clasp your hands behind your back. That is how I want you to kneel around me when I ask and if company is over I may just snap in your direction. No matter what you are wearing you kneel like this. Stand!"

"Yes sir." I said as I slowly stood up. His eyes fooled down my body as He ran his finger along my jawline and then his eyes trailed back up to mine.

"How are you with toys and have you ever climaxed?" I looked up at him and shrugged. "Speak up. No shrugging."

"I've never used them. The panties were all I've ever had." I looked down at my feet and swayed to the side a little. "I've never had an orgasm sir." I said quietly.

He quickly bent me over his knee before I could even respond. "Be sure with your answers. This time it will only be 5 swats with my hand. Don't make it worse." I winced each time. But each one didn't hurt as much. "You have a good pain tolerance. That's a good thing for me because I like dealing pain." He laid me down on the bed and walked over to one of the drawers.

He pulled out a purple small cylinder, a small dildo, and what I assumed was a buttplug and walked back over to me. "We're going to fix the whole not having an orgasm thing. And after this you will wish you hadn't had one because I will start making you beg for them. How do you feel about your butt being used?"

He turned the purple vibrator on on my clit and I moaned louder than I expected. "I'm fine with it Sir." I said letting out another moan.

"Good because all of your holes are mine!" He put a little bit of lube on the tip and quickly put it in my butt. "You need to get use to this because 99% of the time I will have you wearing a buttplug. Wow you are already so wet." He said as he inserted the small dildo and quickly moved it in and out. I was quickly approaching orgasm when he amped the speed up on the vibrator and I lost it. I grabbed onto his arm as I came and when I finally calmed down he took everything but the buttplug out. "Wow your body is beautiful." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Some of my special friends will be coming over later. You are to be dressed and ready when they get here. They may touch you in your private parts but they are not allowed to please you. You are mine. I will immediately kick them out if they get to handsy but that is up to me. They are like me so they may bring a sub with them. If so you aren't allowed to make eye contact with their sub unless they say you can and you are not ever to make eye contact with another master. This is still training time so they may try and push your buttons but just stay strong." I nodded and went to go to my room. "Your outfit is Laying on the bed. Have your makeup and hair done."

All that was laying on the bed when I walked in was a crop top that barely covered my boobs at all and a short fitted skirt. No underwear or bra. I sighed and put on the outfit. I had barely gotten it on when there was a knock at the door. Before I could answer the door swung open. "I would prefer you to go naked to this but this is a bit of a compromise."

I slid the outfit off and stood there in front of Mr. Lawson. "Ultimately you get to choose and I feel like this leaves me with somewhat of a dignity because that outfit made me feel like a slut." He laughed and pulled a black fluffy tail from his pocket. It hooked onto my buttplug so I bent over on the bed and let him attach it. "This the heals and the collar should be enough on."

He left me standing there naked as he placed the heals in my hands.
*************************************
A/n
I was going to wait and post this tomorrow but I'm ahead on writing other stories.

Hope you enjoy. More coming tomorrow.