After jumping in the portal and looking around, you quickly recognized that you were in Gaster!Tale, since you saw G!Sans smoking on his cigar.

Your smirk grew and you ran towards him.

He must've heard the shouts that came from the various Sans's and you took this as the chance to teleport in front of him and grab his box of cigarettes.

" [Y/N]?! The fuck are you doing?! " He shouted as you ran away.

" Okay! No one fucks with my cigarettes! " He shouted as you jumped into the portal.

As you entered, you quickly teleported in front of a random portal.

You ran in, also looking at your surroundings.

Hip things like colorful spray paint were everywhere, as well the word " SWAG " was painted everywhere.

" Shit.. " You cursed under your breathe, running even faster.

" Woah-- Hey there brah! " You heard Fresh' " cool voice ".

You almost wanted to puke just from hearing his voice. [i'm just sitting here, thinking: " why must y/n-chan be such a dick?]

You glanced aside and saw Fresh floating beside you, a rainbow-colored aura around him.

You grunted and ran faster.

You could hear the yells of the different kinds of skeletons, and you smirked.

You raised your right hand to your side, and you formed your hand into a fist.

You felt something form inside your fist, and you quickly slid under UnderFresh Papyrus.

" WHAT-- OH! HEY THERE DAWG! BRO-- WHY IS THAT COOL DUDE RUNNIN'?! " Fresh!Paps shouted at Fresh!Sans, who finally stopped following you.

" Reasons, bro. " He replied, and the shouting became muffled as the crunching of snow was louder.

You looked into your right hand, seeing a paint brush with a [F/C] handle.

You swiped the paintbrush in thin air, and a very thin, [F/C] line appeared.

It opened and you jumped in, looking around for another portal.

You saw a portal appear infront of you, making you run in.

You face land on the.. Floor.

You groaned, getting up.

You were still holding HT!Sans' bloody axe, and G!Sans' cigars were in your pocket.

You looked behind you. [that literally sounds like a line from a horror movie]

You saw G!Sans, Fell, Ink, and Error run towards your portal.

You smiled as the portal closed, but not before you raised your middle finger at the four.

You looked around and saw that you were back into your white, empty, and lonely anti-void.

You sighed as you walked around.

HT!Sans' axe was on your left hand, and G!Sans' cigars were on your right one.

You felt a weird feeling around this part of the anti-void.

It felt like someone was here.

You tried to shrug the feeling off, but it didn't work.

Someone was here, and you were almost terrified.

They were living in the same anti-void as you.

---

HAH