Prologue

Here I am looking down the barrel of a .38 caliber gun. I know you are wondering how I got here and why? To be totally frank with you, I'm wondering myself. So, to give you the story as well as make this clear to my own ass, I'm going to give it to you gun barrel straight from the beginning.

To start this off my name is Unique I'm 5'6 caramel skin tone and I have a coke bottle shape. I have dimples on both sides and I have big Boobs as well as ass. I am thick in the right places and I'm attractive if I say so myself. I am obnoxious, ghetto, and I'm a scheme girl who has a devotion to make it regardless. I wasn't always this way. I attend Central High and I'm a senior. I use to be innocent until my mother abandoned me for her music career which forced me to relocate to Miami and the roughest part...

YES! the fucking hood, the polka beans projects. I seen more deaths, rapes, and murders during my years here. It's to the point nothing seems to amaze me. The move wasn't so bad I did get to live with my grandmother "Lady Mae" to me she was the worlds greatest Lady..

Let's get deeper in my story lets back this shit up before a music career or a relocation didn't exist yet. There's always a story behind things. So, coming up is my story hopefully you a stick around

Long enough to hear it. "Remember hood niggas die young, real niggas die rich." Stick around through the whole story to see what I fall under and would I be someone kids a want to be, or would I end up being the bitch everyone hates? Well, let's find out....