Chapter Two: The Closet

(A/N): Sorry guys, I've been so lazy, but I finally decided after all the comments, that I just had to make another chapter to this! Enjoy! :^)

Pepe pulled Donald by his red tie, "Come with me, into the closet...", Pepe whispered in his ear. Shit, I don't like the gays, I can't become gay myself!, Donald thought to himself. Pepe dragged the Cheeto Puff into the closet, he took off his jacket, untied his tie, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "Get off me, you ugly homo asswipe!", Donald glared at the meme. Pepe slowly whispered, " It's all meme now...", He kissed the Republican deeply. Donald pulled back, " Stop it! You're fired!". Pepe slid his hand down Trump's pants. He started to tease Donald. After awhile of sucking Donald finally agreed and shoved his member into Pepe's ass. Beep! Beep!, Trump awoke and turned off his alarm. "Was that really just a dream...?", he sighed and put his new suit on and his 'Make America Great Again' cap on and left to do his weekly speech of bullshit, Pepe following not far behind.

( A/N): Sorry for ending it so short, I just really don't know what to do with it! Sorry! :^(
But go ahead and vote, comment, share if you liked it! Don't be shy to ask for something, I take mostly all requests! Bye!