chapter two

Its been two weeks since I first got here. Its not as bad as I thought it would be. Me and Two bit go over to the Curtis house practically everyday, but I don't mind that, me and Ponyboy became pretty close friends, and Sodapop and Darry aren't that bad either. But my number one reason, Dally's usually there. I know everyone says that he's bad and he gets in trouble a lot and doesn't care about anyone, but I think that's just what he wants people to believe. "Christy? Hello?" Two bit asks waving his hand in my face. "what? Sorry, I wasn't payin' any attention." "I said are you ready to go to?" "oh yeah. Come on." As soon as we walked in the door I saw Johnny and Pony in the kitchen with Darry, Steve and Soda playing poker and Dally sitting on the couch staring at the TV. I said hi to everyone and then went and sat by him. Hes never really talk to me much the entire time ive been here. I don't know why though ive never done anything to him. I decide to say something, but I couldn't think of something that wouldn't sound stupid. "hey dally"

"hey" he said like I was boring the hell out of him. I honestly didn't know what I had ever done to make him hate me so much, so I asked. "why do you hate me?" he just sat there silent, so I continued. "I mean what have I ever done to you?" "I don't hate you." he said. "then how come you never talk to me and when I say something to you, you act like you rather be talking to anyone but me!?"

I say rambling on a little to much. I don't know why it got to me so much. But it did! It killed me that he seemed to like everyone but me! "listen kid, I got better things to do. Sorry I don't talk to you enough maybe you should be more interesting." he said walking towards the door. Then Ponyboy came over to you and sat down. "don't take it personally, Dally's just like that. He really don't mean nothing' by it. Its just who he his." pony said trying to make me feel better, which it didn't but instead of saying that I just said "yeah I wont. I think Im gonna just go for a walk I meet you back home Two bit. Okay?" I stated walking out the door. I couldn't stop thinking about what Dally had said. I guess I liked him more that I thought. I need to stop thinking about him. I mean its clear he doesn't give a shit about me. I was thinking to myself just as I saw a car pull up beside me. It was a nice car and it had 4 guys in it they pulled up beside you and asked "hey babe whats a pretty little thing like you doing walking by yourself?" "listen im really not in the mood right now so could you just go." you say realizing their socs. Two bit told me all about them and I wanted nothing to do with them. "oh yeah what are you gonna do? Your just a stupid greaser girl." one of them shouts out of the car. "come on lets get her." he continues. They all step out of the car and I start to run as fast as I can until I trip over something and fall the last thing I remember was hearing them start to laugh and then everything went black.

Hey hoped you liked it:) next chapter will have dally's pov in it! Thnxs for reading!