Belongs To Mr Banks.

Hi y'all, I'm Kaydence Rayne. This is my first story, I hope you enjoy it. 

Dedicated to my first fan! Mua. Stay Gorgeous, gorgeous! 

Also, yes I used my own first name for my character - Kaydence - only because I love my name so much. 

_______________________________________________________________

“I am your best friend, I only have your interest at heart.” My so called best friend Sally said and smiled while I just glared at her. “Wanted young nineteen to twenty one year old model, must have blonde hair, blue eyes and curvy. This was made for you.” She smiled at me sweetly. I sighed and sat down, my best friend signed me up for a photo-shoot, and how can I ever get out of this. Just then my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID unknown.

“Hello is this Miss Kaydence Moore?” A deep male voice asked.

“Kae will be just fine, who is this?” I said unsure of what was to come.

“The modelling ad, you said you wanted to meet up?” He said. “I am Jaxon Banks.” He laughed and I dropped my phone.  If he was who I thought he was, his family is the richest in the world no joke, his mother has her modelling agency while his dad owns a bank, a law firm and a bunch of other companies. “Hello?” I went to pick up the phone and Sally grabbed it.

“Hi, Kae is a little shocked. Uh-uh… The Jaxon Banks?” She shouted while looking at me. “Oh my, why are you phoning when the modelling agency could do it for you?” She went quiet. “You need a girl… To pretend to be your girlfriend? Am I hearing this right? You could get any girl.” Quietness again. “Why blonde hair and blue eyes?” God she sounds like my agent. I grabbed the phone off her.

“Sorry about Sally, er. Why do you need someone to pretend to be your girlfriend?” I asked.

“Publicly, I will pay good money.” He said and I looked to Sally before shutting my eyes.

“Fine, meet me at Sally’s café, uh bye.” I said awkwardly and hung up. “I have a job, as someone’s girlfriend.” I muttered and Sally hugged me.

“Do you know how hot he is?” She asked me, I shook my head. I had only heard of the Banks family because they pretty much owned a bunch of stuff. She opened a folder on her laptop and a photo of Jaxon Banks came up. He was shirtless showing off those fine abs, his green eyes lit up with amusement, his brown hair styled messy and his tanned skin, I had to keep myself in check, make sure you don’t drool. My phone got a text and I opened it.

‘I’m here. – Jaxon.’ I saved his number and ran down the stairs to Sally’s Café, which yes is my friend Sally. She’s twenty one and the business has always been in her family. I walked in and saw him sitting there with girls all around him. I rolled my eyes and walked over.

“Kae?” He asked and I gave a shrug before nodding. “Well ladies, I have to attend to my beautiful girlfriend.” The looks I got, if looks could kill. He stood up and took my hand in his. “Is there anywhere a little less public?”

“Yeah, come on.” I let go of his hand once we were away from the crowds of people. “I share with my roommate, and no matter what she says. She’s the messy one…Sorry about the mess.” I apologized before opening my door. He burst out laughing and I sighed as Sally was trying to do yoga once again.

“My leg is stuck,  help me!” She screamed and I walked over tapping my foot against her back watching her collapse. “I said help me not… Oh hello.” She clocked Jaxon and sent him a flirty smile. “Oh sorry about the mess Kae doesn’t like to tidy. I tidy then she makes a mess.”

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, listening to her ramble on. “Are you not going to offer Mr Banks anything to drink?” She snapped at me, I raised my eyebrow and laughed.

“Help yourself, Jaxon.” I put emphasis on Jaxon because no way in hell would I call my ‘boyfriend’ Mr Banks.

“You two are quite the pair.” He smirked. “Also did you get the contract?”

“What contract?” I asked and Sally handed him one. “What contract?” I asked once again.

“The one you signed?” He smiled  at me and he has a nice smile.

“Oh, slight problem.” Sally muttered. “I kind of signed for you.”

“You forged my signature? Oh fuck, can I please read that contract?” Jaxon sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. “There isn’t any one here so why are you touching me?” He didn’t move and I read the contract.

Jaxon Banks and Kaydence Moorse. “Who the hell writes this? It’s Moore, M-O-O-R-E. Not Moorse.” I said and he pulled it out of my hands.

“Shit, spellchecker is so stupid these days.” He muttered and I burst out laughing.

“You went to college yet still use spellchecker?” I snatched it back.

Kaydence Moorse will be paid one million dollars for helping with publicity.

Terms & Conditions.

1.     Make over.

2.    Does not speak badly of Mr Banks.

3.    Does not speak of this contract.

4.    Attends social events with Mr Banks.

5.    Learns social manners.

6.    Always listens to what Mr Banks says.

7.    No disrespecting Mr Banks.

8.    No other man is to touch Kaydence, as she belongs to Mr Banks.

9.    Must move in with Mr Banks.

10.  Will have to kiss Mr Banks for photo shoots.

11.  You have to do as Mr Banks asks or tell you.

I looked at Sally and Jaxon, one million dollars… And I would belong to Mr Banks.