SaMiyah's Hair/Outfit

Dex Outfit

An Hour Later, We Had Pulled Up In The Driveway Of A Beautiful House That Was Located In Franklin, Tennessee, Which Was About Forty Minutes Away From Downtown Nashville.

"What Are We Doing Here?" I Asked.

"Hopefully Buying A House." He Said. My Eyes Widneed As I Looked At Him.

"What?" I Said, Obviously Shocked.

"We Can't Hide Out In Hotels Asia. We Gotta Lay Low And Blend In. Besides...Maj Would Never Come This Way Looking For Us So Why Not?" He Said. We Has A Valid Point. We All Got Out Of The Car And Met With Some Blonde Haired Lady That Was Standing On The Porch.

"Well, Well, Well. If It Isn't My Old Friend Dex." She Said. She Had A Thick Southern Accent Like She Was From Texas Or Something. I Looked At Dex Confusingly As He Hugged The Girl.

"And You Must Be Asia. Hi...I'm Brandy." She Said.

" She Said

Brandy

"Hi...Nice To Meet You." I Said, Holding My Hand Out. She Looked At It And Shook Her Head.

"No Ma'am! I Am A Hugger!" She Said, Pulling Me Into A Hug. I Hugged Her Back And She Slowly Pulled Away.

"Well Isn't She Just The Cutest Thing! Just As Beautiful As Her Mother." Brandy Said, Admiring SaMiyah While She Slept Soundly On Dex's Shoulder.

"Thank You." I Said.

"No Problem. Come On In." She Said. We Walked Into The House And She Led Us Into The Living Room.

"So...What Do You Think?" She Asked.

"It's Straight, But This Place Ain't Really My Style." Dex Said.

"Are You Kidding? This Place Is Beautiful!" I Said.

"I Agree! Besides...This Was The Only Thing I Could Get For You On Such Short Notice So Be Grateful." She Said.

"Yeah Whatever. Thanks Though...I Think We'll Get Settled In Nicely." He Said.

"So This Is Our House?" I Asked.

"Yes Ma'am. Welcome Home." Brandy Said. I Grinned As I Started Walking Through The House, Giving Myself A Tour. This Was Literally My Dream House And I Loved It!

"We Really Appreciate This Brandy. Thank You. I Owe You." I Heard Dex Say.

"Anything For My First Love." She Said. First Love? What The Hell? I Quietly Walked Back Towards The Living Room And Glanced At Dex And Brandy.

"You Two Use To Be A Couple?" I Asked.

"Oh Yeah! He's The One That Got Away. But You Don't Have To Worry About Me Hun...I'm Happily Married To The Love Of My Life." She Said.

"Oh...We're Not Dating Or Anything. I Was Just Asking." I Said.

"Wait...You Two Aren't Together? Dex...You Told Me..." She Began, But He Cut Her Off.

"Shut...The Fuck Up. I Ain't Tell You Shit." He Said. She Smirked As She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Keep A Good Eye On This One Girl. He's Sneaky As Can Be." She Said.

"I'll Keep That In Mind." I Said, Glancing At Dex. He Didn't Meet My Eye As He And Brandy Walked Towards The Door.

"Stop By Tomorrow And I'll Have Your Money." He Said.

"Alright. It Was Nice Meeting You Asia. We Definitely Need To Hook Up And Go Out One Weekend." She Said.

"Sure Thing." I Said, Giving Her An Assuring Smile. She Waked Out Of The Door And Dex Closed And Locked It.

"She Crazy Man." He Said, Shaking His Head.

"Mhm. She Ain't The Only One. So...You Told Her We Were Together?" I Asked.

"Nah Man." He Said. I Sucked In My Teeth And He Laughed.

"Look Ma...All I Said Was That You Were Real Special To Me. That's It." He Said. I Blushed As I Smiled And Bit My Bottom Lip.

"Awww....Dexy Poo!" I Teased As I Went To Hug Him. He Frowned And Shoved Me Away.

"You Ruin The Shit For Me." He Said, Walking Off. I Just Laughed As I Watched Him Storm Out Of The Living Room.