Prologue

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
"Shuddup you damn alarm clock"I grumbled, I know I'm a such a morning person(sarcasm)
I then realised I had a interview with one of the most successful businesses in the world, i turned my head to the side and saw it was 8:53 and my interview starts at 9:30, I quickly brushed my teeth and put on a black V-neck with a bow on the waistline.i curl my hair and grab my things, I was born from a pretty rich family so I didn't look like a homeless.it was currently 9:20 when I arrived, so I quickly rushed in to get there in time.

All the blondie's were giving me disgusted looks, like b*tch back off I didn't do anything to you in the first place.A few moments later a rough, husky voice called out "Alexia Dallias", I was nervous because every woman that went in there got turned down and I didn't want to be the next, I quickly strutted in (sassy I know) and sat down, I scanned what my possible-future-boss looked like, he has a prominent jawline as well as these mesmerising eyes. "Done checking me out yet?" he said with a smirk, "U-uhh, I-" I cleared my throat and said "I'm absolutely fine," his smirk grew even more, if that was possible, "Well in that case, Ms. Dallias, your reports have shown that you....."

Dun dun dun
-----------------
Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger, please don't think it is bad this is one of the many (bad) stories that I have created then deleted shortly after I even have one view.
Don't be a potato and tell me what you thought:
Comment
Like
Vote
......Please