chapter 2 - Night Of The Comet

Magsimula sa umpisa

Alex, Tyler and Liv wee with Kacie.

"Something bit her," Tyler told them. "She's losing a lot of blood."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the woods, Vicki suddenly woke, gasping loudly in horror and pain.

From 1.01 "Pilot", at the bonfire party, Jeremy carried Vicki in a cradle toward a bench.

Elena and Alex each had one of Kacie's arms over their shoulders, pulling her with them.

"Somebody, help!" Liv called.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Kacie's hospital room, Tyler was sitting at the hospital with Kacie.

Kacie was in bed, a bandage over her neck, IVs in her arms. She could barely speak above a whisper. "Vampire."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Damon was taunting Stefan, trying to get a rise out of him. "Don't you crave a little?"

Damon hit Stefan.

"Stop it," Stefan told him.

"Let's do it," Damon told him. "Let's just go straight for Alex and Elena."

Damon hit Stefan.

"Stop it!" Stefan told him.

"Imagine what their blood tastes like!" Damon told him. Stefan transformed, looking into the mirror. "I can."

Stefan looked at Damon. "I said stop!"

Stefan rushed into Damon, both of them shattering through a window, falling toward the ground below outside.

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Stefan were arguing.

"Stay away from Alex and Elena," Stefan told him.

Damon smirked. "I'll take that as an invitation."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin stood in front of her car and Stefan and Damon.

Damon looked at her in shock. "Kaylin."

Stefan smirked.

"Hello, brothers," Kaylin told them, smirking. Damon walked inside. Kaylin walked toward Stefan. "I got your message."

Stefan smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "At least I'm happy to see one of my siblings."

Kaylin smiled, wrapping her arms around Stefan. "Don't worry." They pulled away. "I got your back if anything goes wrong."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the foyer of Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Nicola and Zach stood inside.

Kaylin stood outside at the door.

"Great," Nicola told them sarcastically. "All of the Salvatores are in Mystic Falls now, living under one roof. This should end terribly."

-~-

Day One

Night - Woods 

(Song:) Help I'm Alive - Metric 

The fog surrounded a tent.

-

Tent

An older couple was lying inside, kissing.