Chapter 2

Mia's POV

We pull up to these big ass condos and the street is crowded with cars . All I really see is mass girls walking into the party and I already know there's going to be a bunch of ass shaking bitches twerking on every nigga they see . What was the fucking point of this stupid ass party i don't wanna be surrounded by a bunch hoes . But imma give it a try because my best friend wants me to meet ace but i don't know if I really wanna fuck with him he seem like a hoe .

" Mia come on get out bitchhhh " alyce said snapping me out of my day dream .

"My bad I was thinking about shit " I said laughing .

"Well come on bitch and let's go with tez so we can chill with ace." Alyce said .

" Mhmm girl I don't know about this anymore." I said while putting my lip gloss on .

"ANYWAYS bae where ace at ?" Alyce said rolling her eyes and giving me the bitch cut it look .

"He is in the basement we are going to chill down there for minute." Tez said opening the front door

Ace POV

I'm sitting here rolling up a fat ass blunt for me and my niggas when I hear a knock on my basement door . One of my young workers kel opens the door and the first thing I see is this pretty ass light skinned girl with long curly light brown hair , she wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny she had a stomach on her , thick thighs , perfect white teeth , and pretty hazel eyes . I look at her one more time and notice she's the girl from tez's house I saw this morning but I didn't really get a good look at her because I was High as hell and my eyes where glossy from the smoke. So I get up and greet my nigga tez and his girl and her friend .

"Wassupp tez." I said dappng him up.

"Wassup nigga"

"Hey short stacks." I said

"Hey mother fucker" alyce said laughing

"Wassup shorty ain't cho yo name Mia?" I asked like I didn't already know her name .

"Yeah how you know you stalking me?" Mia said laughing .

"Nahh ma ian gotta stalk anyone I got ears and eyes everywhere trust me shorty." I said licking my lips .

We all just start laughing and walk over to my all white sofa .

"Aye bruh get up and let her sit down." I say to one of my young workers Pedro .

Mia sits down right next to me and pulls out her phone . I grab her phone and go straight to the number dial pad and put my number into her phone and save it under ' future bae ace💕' .
She snatches her phone back and starts laughing .

"Awl so your my future bae?"

"Uhh yeah" I said smirking .

"Well we'll see future bae" she said using her fingers as quotation marks."

I smirked at her and lit up my blunt usually I start the blunt off and pass it to tez and tez passes the blunt he lit to Pedro and Pedro passes the blunt he lit to kel and kel passes the blunt he lit to alyce and alyce passes the blunt she lit to me and it goes around like that but since mia is now apart of us I rolled an extra blunt and mia goes after alyce .

*

*

We finally smoked all of the blunts . Tez and alyce are dancing. And Pedro and kel went upstairs to go get hoes . And me and mia are just sitting here on our phones . So I get up and move closer to her . She looked up at me and rolled her eyes . Her eyes where red and glossy from being high which made her look 10× sexier .