Chapter 9: Zalgo's Little Freakout and SY's Return

Start from the beginning

"Masky, you grab his left arm and carefully remove it from her. Jeff, you grab Y/N and pick her up off of him once we've moved his arms out of the way." EJ commanded as the other two just nodded in return. Within a few seconds of beginning to slowly move Slender's arms off of you, they were basically almost all the way off and Jeff was about to go to grab you but just before they could, Slender's arms came back and held you even closer to him as he began to now wake up slowly with a low grumble.

"Hmm?..... Oh Masky, EJ, Jeff- what are you three doing here? Back from hunting I presume?" Slender asked tiredly with a yawn as he continued to hold you which made you blush a little.

"Uhh yeah....But uh.... Slender you do realize that you're holding onto, Y/N right?" Masky asks awkwardly as Jeff adds on and says gruffly,

"Yeah, and some of us have been trying to get her out of your f*cking stick arms so that she could get up. She has been awake for awhile and I'd think she'd appreciate it if you let go of her..... f*cking asshat....." Jeff stated bluntly while mumbling the last part quietly as he just crossed his arms and looked at Slender, seemingly fearless.

"Oh- my apologies Y/N. You do know that you could have awoken me at any time though, correct?" He questioned you while he released you, allowing you to stand up with your teddy clutched in your arms before you replied shyly,

"Yeah but I didn't want to wake you..... I'm sorry...." You mumble quietly, now becoming a little embarrassed as everyone looked down at you.

"It is alright child, but you have nothing to be sorry about. As for you, Jeffery, what is it that you called me earlier?...." Slender asked threateningly as the aura around him became more dark.

"Heeey, would you look at that. Hey, Masky, did you hear that in the other room? I think someone was calling us." EJ stated with a nervous chuckle before Masky replied quickly,

"Uhh, yeah!..... Lets go EJ. See ya Jeff, and good luck- you'll need it..." Masky replied as EJ and him practically sprinted towards the kitchen as Jeff just stood there, looking pretty damn calm for the fact Slender was now standing as well and was looking down at him menacingly, with his arms crossed.

"..... F*ck....." Jeff mumbled as he looked up at Slender before he too bolted into the kitchen, scared sh*tless. Slender chuckled a little at him before he walked a few steps over towards the couch to grab his coat before he put it on. You smiled up at him as you then went over towards the floor to pick up the blanket you two had been using- you folded it and then gently placed it onto the chair.

"Thank you for staying out here with me Slender, you really helped keep the nightmares away and what you did really means a lot to me." You say softly with a warm smile on your face as you looked up at Slender.

"It was no problem at all child. I am glad that I could have provided assistance to you. I suppose that it is time to start the day now though- I will see you later Y/N, as for now, I must have a little talk with Jeffery....." Slender replied kindly before he started to walk over towards the kitchen. You smiled goofily before you went upstairs and made your way towards your room. When you arrived, you placed your teddy onto your bed and then took a quick shower so that you could get ready to start your day.

Once you showered and got dressed, you put on your black hoodie and walked downstairs, still a little sleepy. On your way down, you were thinking about what you were going to do that day and then it hit you-

"Oh yeah, I was gong to go see Zalgo today since I haven't seen him in awhile!.... The question is how in the hell am I supposed to contact him?..... Great, this should be fun...... " you mumbled quietly to yourself with a sigh as you finally made your way back down into the living room.