one

don't take me tongue-tied,
don't wave no goodbye.

sophia stared up at her bedroom ceiling. plastic, glow in the dark stars were stuck onto the ceiling, several paper lanterns hanging about.
niall and calvin had fixed the room up into something she really loved; it was almost as if she had one of those dream tumblr bedrooms.
she had just finished making glow jars, placing them on the shelf hanging above her bed.
sitting up, she thinks back to the stories her dads told her about when roman and austin came to stay here, and how they did /it/ on the couch. she always manages to giggle at the thought, or whenever she sees the small scratches indented into the leather cushion.

going on her computer, she decides that maybe.. maybe it's time.
logging into LtCorbis on youtube, she sighs, going to her webcam. she was sick of seeing the various videos, and the stupid conspiracy theories of how keem murdered her or some shit like that.

"hey guys, uh, i'm not dead." sophia sighs a bit, looking at the camera.
"i just want to clear everything up now, i'm not missing, i'm not dead. i just.. stopped creating content. i wasn't kidnapped, i've been living with the youtubers known as leafyishere and pyrocynical, aka calvin and niall, or just dad and mom." she laughs a little, shrugging. "i'm not in any kind of danger, don't worry, they're both very kind and i'm very lucky to have gotten to them."

"recently," she frowns a bit, "my actual family has threatened to take my dads into a united states court of law, which means we'd have to fly almost an entire day out to new york just to fight for me, or fly out and just give me back." you could hear her voice hitch, as if she were about to cry.

"but they're gonna fight with all they've got. they're amazing dads and i could have never asked to be treated so great in my entire life. i've been living with them since i was 12 and i don't regret it at all." she smiles a bit, "school has also been going wonderfully, i've met friends and people i can actually relate to.. way, way better than how school was in the states. i've even met this girl.. her name is hannah. she's hilarious, she's uh.. she's beautiful. she always knows when and how to make me smile, and how to make me feel better when my dads can't.." she blushes a bit, rubbing her arm.

sophia quietly fumbles with her fingers, awkwardly trying to find something to say. it had been a while, obviously.

"but um, this is just a small update to make up for three lost years.. yeah. i noticed my sub count plummeted. that's cool, i guess," she giggles, "i'll start making more videos soon. back with my old equipment when i get it back from the states, and when i do get back from the states. so maybe like.. a week or two?"

she smiles widely, waving as she clicked off of the camera. saving the footage, she goes to edit it, as shitty as the quality is and all. she manages to pull up her old intro and outro from her usb, quietly putting it in the beginning and end.
she cuts out the awkward silence toward the end, and manages to grab her phone and run into her dads room, pressing record as she flicked on the light.

"gUYS, GUYS. SAY HI TO MY CHANNEL. PLEASE, LOVE ME FATHERS." she yells loudly, punching niall in the leg and calvin in the stomach, the pinecone groaning in pain.
"sophia, what the fuck? it's 4 in the morning.."

niall rolls onto his side, pressing his face into his pillow. "this better not have a clickbaity title, and i better not be in the fucking thumbnail like the cancer i am."

"will do." the teenaged girl kicks him in the arm, she was practically standing on their bed by now. "love you, mom."
she kicks calvin in the ass next, laughing a bit. "love you, dad."
calvin grabs sophia's legs, making her fall onto the bed.
"we love you too, you little shit." niall makes kissy faces at the camera, calvin actually leaning in to kiss the camera before she presses the end button.

she yawns a bit, dropping her phone in her pajama pants before leaning her head on niall's shoulder, arm thrown backward onto calvin's chest.
"night."