II Personal Trainer .

Yn

I pulled up into my drive way with Odell right behind me .As he got out his car I prayed that nothing would go wrong .I grabbed my things & unlocked my front door .

Odell
I walked into Yn's house & the smell of cherry blossoms hit me right in the face .It smelled so good .& I also wondered why Yn need a personal trainer .Her body was as beautiful as a goddess .Hair, skin, nails, her booty is the right size .Couldn't see why .

"Odell would you like anything to drink ?"her voice was so soft & sweet .

"Water ?Please ."

She grabbed me a bottle of water & got out her gym essentials .

I sipped some of the water & sat it down on the coffee table .

"Okay, first thing we are gonna do is jump squats .These will strengthen the quads ."

I showed her how they are done & she started immediately .

I walked around her to observe her form .I looked down & seen what a man would want to see .

"Odell, when do I stop ?"she asked kind of breathing heavily .

"You may stop now ."I smiled .

Yn

I could not take it anymore .His smile & body turned me on in an instant .

"Umm Odell may you excuse me while I go to the restroom ."

He shook his head & I scurried up the stairs .

I slid off my Nike tights & panties & raised my eyebrows .

I was wet .

I layed upon my bed .I put my hand on my clit & let out a small moan .I had to do this .Odell can't do anything, im only a patient . I started rubbing slowly & closed my eyes biting my lips .I moaned a little louder, making sure Odell could not hear me .

Odell

I felt myself having to go piss .

"Fuck, I have to go badly ."

I slowly walked upstairs looking around .I found the guest restroom & went in & done my business .
...

I walked & heard moaning coming from behind a door .

"Yn ???"

She screamed & I busted through the door & got the biggest shock of my life .

There layed Yn with her bottoms off .

She was wetter than ever .

Her face was frozen as mine .

I walked to the bed & grinned .

"Let me help you ."

being continued ..