Chapter 1

(Skip Birth and Transformation)

Bella pov
I woke I could see everything clearly now. I ran and quickly feed my self some Mountain Lion blood and some Grizzle Bear blood after that I went to look to see if anyone was here in the house their were people they were looking for me.

I said Boo they screamed and started to shout when they saw it was me and I had golden eyes .

Third Persons POV

They were happy that that Bella was Okay and happy as ever. So when Bella asked were Renesme was they stopped and Carlisle told here that she had twin she asked what was the name of the other twin they told her the name was Paige Rosalice Jazabell Aurora Cullen.

Who named her asked Bella it was Rose, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Emmett. Well thanks guys for naming her. You're welcome Bella they said.

Can I meet them asked Bella. Yah you can meet them they said.

Rose and Jasper come here for a second asked Esme

Coming they said
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The twins are there and Bella hates Paige but Rose and Jasper decide to take the younger twin and visit Texas but first this is Bella reaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh guys Renesme is so cute were is the other twin ? asked Bella

Here she is said Rose

She looks nothing like us said Bella. Get her away from me!!! Shouted Bella.

She looks like Rose and Jasper combined she is very pretty but Renesme looks better right Jasper

No actually Paige is cuter and saying you don't want Paige can we adopt her asked Jasper.

Yah you can have her I even sign theapers if you like said Bella
Edward what do think I think we should give her to Jasper and Rose to since you know they better fit to raise her than us replied Edward.

Well Edward already signed them you must just sign them said Rose excitedly.

Bella signed them and now Rose called a family meeting.

Well thanks for signing them Bella and Edward and we have have to tell you something said Rose and Jasper excitedly.

What is it ? asked Bella and Alice in anticipation.
Well Jasper and I are moving to Texas so we can live as a normal couple and have children.

WHAT YOU ARE VAMPIRES NOT HUMANS ❕❗‼❕❗‼❕❗‼‼❕❗❗‼❕❗‼❕❗‼‼❕❗‼❕❗‼‼
YES WE ARE TAKE A WHIFF

They did as told and they smelt the blood running through four peoples vains

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Cliff hanger Surprise

Sorry for the miss spelt words and crazy beginning
No bicthy comments or I will set you straight and tell you words you do not know yourself.

Plz forgive but this is my second book I think Srry 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😒😒😒😒😒🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍😩😩😩😩😦😦😦😦😦😦😧😧😧😧😧