Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret One Shot

This is my one shot for InLoveWithRonWeasley's contest.The contest is for the sequal to Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret and since i loved that story so much I just wanted to enter the competition with a one shot that I've had in mind for awhile.This one shot is about what happens when Courtney realizes that she doesn't love Draco nor Fred,but George instead?Read on to find out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed and stretched my hands above my head as I woke up the next morning.Last night had been interesting to say the least,Fred had kissed me and I decided to give him another shot.I know that it seems wrong that I was only giving him a chance to forget about Draco,to move on,but a part of me never truly stopped loving the flaming red head as more than just my older brother.

I dropped my hands back down to my sides and stared up at the ceiling of Ginny's room where Hermoine and I had slept for the night.I had a lot on my mind,more than I could handle actually.If I had one more thing to worry about I knew I would break down from all the pressure and stress being put on me. With one final sigh I tore my eyes from the plain ceiling above me and swung me legs over the edge of the bed.

My feet came into contact with the hardwood flooring almost immediatly and I pulled my knees up to my chest.The floor was freezing cold and I had no socks on.I rubbed my feet and placed them back on the ground.I sat on the bed thinking about what today might contain considering the previous nights affairs.

I turned my head to the right to see Ginny and Hermoine still sleeping in the two beds across from me,I couldn't blame them seeing as the sun had yet to rise still.Ginny's flaming red hair was spread around her face as light snores escaped her slightly opened lips and she twitched every now and then in her sleep.Hermoine's bushy brown hair was pulled into a ponytail and her back was facing me as slightly louder snores came from her direction.

I gave a small smile and a shake of my head at the sight of the two of them before pushing up from the bed and tiptoeing over to the door as quietly as I could manage so as not to wake up the two sleeping girls.I turned the brass doorknob and pulled the door open slowly so that it wouldn't creak or groan in protest.

Once the door was open wide enough to let me exit the room I slipped through and shut the door quietly behind me.I leaned back against the closed door with my eyes shut tight as I breathed in a sigh of relief.I had a major headache and didn't need Hermoine or Ginny filling my ears with nonsense about Quidditch or of Hogwarts:A History this early in the morning.

I opened my eyes once more and pushed away from the door before continuing down the hall and to the staircase.My finger tips lightly grazed the banister as I softly padded down the ten or so steps to the living room.I looked up at the clock and saw that it was only four in the morning,I was so going to sleep in today whether Mrs.Weasley liked it or not.

I yawned as I flipped on the  kitchen light and made my way to the cabinet where I had put some of my own things,my muggle medicines that is.My hand pushed different bottled around until I found what I was looking for,Asprin.I popped the lid and shook out the tiny pill into my left hand.I placed the nottle back in the cabinet and grabbed a glass filling it with water from the faucet.

I popped the pill into my mouth and tilted my head slightly as I took in a mouthful of water and gulped the pill down.I choked a bit and finished off the rest of my water before putting it in the silver sink.When I turned around,I jumped about six feet in the air.

Someone had been behind me,someone could have murded me just then."Wh-who is it?"

A slight chuckle came from the shadows as the murderer stepped from the shadows and into the tiny sliver of moonlight."Just the Boogey Man of course,well I believe thats what muggle children are afraid of anyway.What are you doing up?"

I smiled and playfully smacked his arm."George!You scared me half to death,I thought you were a murderer!I woke up about ten minutes ago with a bloody headache that hurt like bloody Hell.Why are you down here so late?"

George scowled and rubbed his right arm where I had smacked him in a dramatic effect."I think you broke my arm,I knew you were on the Quidditch team for a good reason.I couldn't sleep so I was trying to perfect a few of our items for the shop,just some minor adjustments and was looking for Dad's felly-tone."

"First of all it's called a telephone not a felly-tone and second why would you be fixing the joke shop items without Fred helping you?"I asked confusion written across my features.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked closer to me,he placed his hands on either side of my waist and leaned his head forward so that his lips brushed against my ear.I shivered in pleasure,no I shouldn't be thinking about this.I'm in love with Draco!On the othe hand I'm also dating Fred,George's twin brother.If Fred found out about this it would tear the two twins apart.

"George..."I whispered but trailed off as he pulled back to look at me.

His deep brown eyes were big and looked like they belonged to an innocent little puppy from the muggle world.His freckles reminded me of the years when we were younger and I would tell him that the only friends he had were his freckles,that was before this whole mess had started though.

George leaned in slowly,giving me time to push him away if I didn't want him to kiss me.I closed my eyes and closed the small space between us,his lips met mine.It wasn't like the kisses I shared with Fred,or Draco for that matter.No,when we kissed it made my lips tingle and made my brain go a little fuzzy.It made my heart beat faster and my breath hitch.Fireworks danced behind my closed lids.

When George pulled away he had a large grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other."I've been wanting to do that for years now.I can't believe that I finally got my chance."

I smiled back at him and pulled his face to mine again.It was in those few momwnts when I realized who I really loved.Draco was different sure,but now that I thought about it he was wrong for me.He only cared about me when it was convenient for him.Fred,sure he was George's twin but that didn't mean that I felt the same towards them.I didn't love these two,no I was in love with George.

Our lips moved in synch with each other and our kisses became more hungry.George picked me up and placed me on the kitchen table as I wrapped my long thin legs around his waist.My hands made their way up his chest and around his neck where they tangled in his soft red locks.His hands were firm on my waist as he slightly squeezed it.

George trailed the tip of his tongue around my bottom lip and I shivered as I opened my mouth.Our tongues danced together as if they had been waiting for that dance their whole lives.George's mouth tasted a bit like pepermint and firewhiskey,the combination was mouth watering.I opened my eyes and that's when I saw a figure standing in the doorway.

I stopped,it was Fred.