I didn't know I have Ena/A crush huh?

Your POV (this is just like a normal Point of view)

"(y/n) Come you going to take the trash!!" my mom yelled. "Ok!" i said. I let my beautiful (h/c) down i cant believe its so long!. The garbage place is like 10 mins away but when i was running i saw 4 people from the sea, 1 light brownish,grey ish hair (Kaname),Red long hair like me(Manaka) and a cute spiky hair brown hair (you should know this one >.-)  and a puprle hair (chisaki) the spiky hair looked at me then i continued running because i dont want him to see me. Then while i was running I hit a bump and triped "Oww!!!" i yelled. The 4 young people and came and asked me "are you ok?" said the cute spiky hair. His eyes are tealish - blueish like ShioShiShio and the rest. "u-umm well uhh yeah! Im ahh i mean im going to school in a bit so yeah i mean i have to go to my school Bye see you guys later! but before we go whats your names? "Im Hikari" said the Spiky hair, "Im Kaname!" said the greyish light brownish hair. "and im Chisaki!"said the purple hair "oh well My Name is (y/n)!"

"bye see ya!" i said than i ran off to school and also dropped of the trash. I went to school and when i came in..... Someone grabbed my hair and pulled it "Oww! stop it!" i yelled. someone else also made me fall and kicked me. "oww!" i yelled it hurts it hurts..... the tears it wont stop!........ "Hey You! Stop It or ELSE!" thats all i heard until..... i passed out.

A few moments later i was at the nurses room

"uhhh where am i and its so bright..." i said quietly. "Hey You finally woke up!" "Huh??" i open my eyes and saw the boy again... Hikari... "U-uhh your in this school!!! O///O" I said in shock. I stood up but couldn't. "Dont stand up too fast here let me help" Said hikari then he hand out his hand. I looked at his eyes and took his hand but he was kind of hard and so i stepped and almost fell until he catched me. "ohh umm sorry im a umm bit clumsy" i said shyly. "its ok i am too!" Hikari said then he sended me a smile...His smile..... RING RING my phone... "oh umm sorry hold up my moms calling me" i said to him. he nodded then i answerd the phone.

"Hello?" i asked

"honey Come by the beach! Now! i told the princepal your skipping class!" 

"But mom i just got beaten up!" i yelled

"honey just come please!"

"fine..."

then i ended call. "I have to go to the beach"i said sadly. (when i say beach i mean like where the sea is) "oh its ok my dad just texted me that i have to go to the sea too" Hikari Explained. Then we went to the sea together and we were getting to know each other more but then i said something... "look umm soo in my life my mom has been hanging out with this guy name Tomori Sakishima and hes been coming at my house Lat-"soon i was about to continue Hikari ended up saying something."Thats my father.....Samething but its a woman i dont exactly know her name but she has the same (h/c) as you...." "hmmm i dont we will see" i said while smiling.

When we went at the sea.

"MOM/DAD" Me and Hikari yelled. "So i guess you guys have already met?" my mom said. "w-well yeah this morning" i said while blushing and looking away. "Well honestly Hikari your dad brought you for some reason but what im trying to say is that (y/n) umm go underwater and breath" my mom explained."are you crazy!im going to die if i did that!but fine"i said so i went underneath and wait.... I can breathe! "yup so were umm going to live together but no worry's were not married were just going to live here because We dont have enough money so yeah......."

At the house

Me and Hikari are sharing rooms! its so crazy!!

<><><> Continue<><><>

I REALIZED THAT ALL MY STUFF I DID IS GONE FOR SOME REASEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!