Chapter 1

KIANA POV
************

" Mommy, I hungry" my son King said entering my room "Okay baby,mommy's gonna make you breakfast soon" "Otay mommy" he replied. I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom,did my hygiene stuff and went downstairs into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I made his favourite; eggs,pancake and sausages with homemade Orange juice. I made our plate, then sat his plate infront of him. "Thankuu" "you're welcome baby" I cooed. "Wum wum, Mommy food nice" he said while eating the last bit of eggs on his plate. I hand him his juice, he drank then passed me his spider man cup. After eating I did the dishes then sat beside my baby on the couch.
My name is kiana Jones,i'm 20 years old. King Richards is my 2 year old son, he's smart,handsome, and loves eating a habbit he took from his sperm donor dad; Micharle Richards. He abandoned us after finding out about my preganncy. I have been taking care of king since then on my own and will continue doing so. My family disowned me, called me names and all but I threw that shit out the window. I ain't go lie,I do miss them, but it's their loss not mine. Ain't no forgiving those people point blank period. It's hard at times taking care of king on my own cause at times I have to pay a nanny to watch him while I work at nights,which is money I dont have but since my work require so much of me. It's a must. I work at this Strip Club, 'Dynasty', the most famous one in town,where am the best dancer. Not something am proud of, but if it means supporting my baby, i'd honestly do ANYTHING.
"Mommy we go to the pwark(park)?" King asked snapping me out of my daze. "Oh no baby mommy has some errands to run today" I said while dressing him since I just gave him a bath. His lip quiver, a signal he's about to cry. Immediately I changed my mind, I don't like seeing my baby cry so I agreed. He has me wrapped around his pinky and he knows it. After getting dressed (outfit in MM) I packed a little takeout bag for king which had; his formula,snack pack,cookies,juice and water, also extra clothes. Then went downstairs to the living room to retrieve king from and head out. Once in the living room a huge smile spread on my face,on the couch knocked out sleeping, was king. I took out my phone and took a pic of my pride and joy, he's honestly my reason for living. I took him up, but he woke in the process, and carried him out to my car; a black Mercedes.

At the park
************
I sat on a bench and watched as king talked to a little girl. My baby's gonna be a heart-breaker I thought to my self. My mind lingered on how I was gonna find a new mask for my job, since the old one was getting a bit old. I didn't want anyone seeing my true features so i'd always add extra makeup and my mask. That was how I got the name 'Secrets ' because only my boss and my bestie Kayla a stripper also,knew my real appearance. I didn't want my work interfering with my personal life so I'd wear my mask at all times during my job. King took her hands in his and started running about. I smiled they'd make cute babies. 'Perv' my mind warned I shook my head, clearing such thoughts. Cries brought me from my thinking,my head snapped in the direction only to seem them both laying there crying. I ran over to king and the little girl and picked them both up hushing them.

AUGUST POV
***************
I sat watching my little 2 year old daughter play with this little nigga who looked to be the same age. I'ont like that shit but I let them be. They started running around, next thing I know they collided into each other, fell and started crying. I got up, but then I saw this girl running in their direction, probably the mother of the little dude. Her ass jiggled in her shorts and damn it was a good view. I stood their watching her as she hushed them both, she cared for Alexia as her own. I stopped checking out shawty and went for Alexia. "Aye shawty. Thanks for catering for my daughter, just now. Preciate it." She got up and turned facing me,and my my my shawty was fine as hell. "You're welcome" she said handing Alexia to me. "The name's August" I said extending my hand for her to shake. "Kiana" she responded. "Nice name for a fine ass girl" I complimented trying to make a convo. "Thanks" she blushed while looking away. We said our byes and she was about to walk, I tugged on her shirt pulling her back, asking for her number. A nigga couldn't let ole girl go without getting the digits. " How about the next time we meet again?" She asked, I nodded and was on my way home cheesing like a stupid ass nigga.

_______________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote??
Comment??
Share??
Please excuse any errors made.
:-) :-) :-) :-)