Royals

Ai: What do you want this time?

Me: What?

Ai: What are you doing?

Me: why are you asking to many questions?

Ai: Why are you answering my questions with a question?

Me: *sigh* we're going to time travel... Back in time when there is king and queens

Ai: Are you kidding? *serious tone*

Conan on the other hand...

Conan: Time travel?! I want to come! Me! Me! Me! Pick me!

Ai: Now you have company *laughs*

Me: *smirks* you're comming with me... *grabs conan and Ai's hand* *run inside the portal profesor made*

Conan: PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY WHILE WERE GONE! :*

Me: By the way... We'll go to England. *wink* Byeeee!

________________________

Conan's POV

"I need new tuxedo. New bow. And new shoes. All expensive!" I comanded my butler and some of my servants.

"Yes you're highness" my servants answered

I jump to my king sized bed, opened my 110" flat screen tv and turn the volume up.

My servants will handle everything.
I always give orders, and they don't have a choice

Urghhh because it's my stupid Coronation day. I will be soon proclaimed king of england. And my stupid father, ordered me to find a girl to be my queen. Well urgh! Ill just grab a girl, that's easy. But he insisted that he will just find one for me. BUT THE THING IS THEIR NOT MY TYPE! Just a typical girl, who want's fame and looks like a gold digger.

My coronation will be held at the grand ball room exactly 10:00 PM
I looked at my watch... 5:00 PM

More time for me to enjoy before my boring coronation...

I grabed my super expensive coat then headed outside. I called my personal body guard, well a friend since i was a child, but he choose to work with our family blah blah so on and so forth... He's name is genta.

"where do you want to go your highness?" he asked

"I want to walk down the streets of london, and please don't stay near me" hell yeah i'm really rude, but he's immune to that already sooooo, yeah.

"Sure sir" he replied

I walked outside our palace... It's been a long time since i walked outside the place gates... It felt relaxing.

I wan't to eat pasta, so i go to the nearest cafe, to have my snack. I ordered genta to order for me, because i am to lazy to do so. (good thing that people dosen't notice me... I dont want to eat when the paparatzi is out there taking photos of me.

After a few minutes the pasta is in front of me.

I noticed that the cafe is crowded today, good thing their not doing "stuff" that can disturb me

As i was enjoying the pasta a girl asked me if she can sit at the vacant chair in front of me... I just stared at her blankly... She did'nt leave...