HOH

Tonight was my first live eviction and might I just say... WOW! I'm so happy that Tiffany went home. The one thing that doesn't add up is that the HOH competition is normally right after someone goes home but for some reason nothing is happening, we're all just standing around the kitchen table. No one says a word but you can tell that everyone's thinking about what could be happening. All the sudden Julie comes back on to the tv. "Hello Houseguest!" She tells us that there isn't going to be a Head of household comp. and that there are going to be a lot more twist coming up. "Goodnight houseguest!" Julie says. All you hear after that is everyone whispering. A couple of hours past and then all the sudden Julie tells us that someone will be re-entering the house tonight!!! "Night houseguest!" She says. Everyone starts hiding behind everyone and when the door opens up in walks Victor. Everyone is greeting him. After a while mama da decides to pull Paulie and I to the side and tell us that she's gunning for Victor and Frank and that she wants for either Paulie, James, or me to win the HOH comp.

ONE A.M.
The sleeping arrangement is a little complicated, but once it's set it easy to go with. There are 3 bedrooms, in the first bed room there are 4 beds (2 full and 2 twins) in the first full sleeps Paul and Michelle, in the other full sleeps Paulie and I, the twin bed that is on my side of the full sleeps Nicole and Corey, on the twin bed on Paulie's side sleeps Frank and sometimes Bridgette. In the London room there are 3 full sized beds, on the first on sleeps Natalie and James (no surprise there), in the next bed sleeps mama da and Z, in the next bed sleeps Victor.

      Sorry that this was a short chapter guys I'm going to try to make the other ones longer. XOXO