the boys

(up above is Lacey)

Jonny's P.O.V

I woke up super early so I decided to text Jacob and see if he was already packed.

JO=Johnny JS=Jacob

JO: hey u up?

JS: yeah how r u

JO: I AM GREAT! Super excited to see you guys😝

JS: me 2

JO: remember the rules
•1 don't hit on my sister
•2 don't hit on my sister
•3 don't hit on my sister
U get the rules yet?

JS: Yup I got it!

Jacobs P.O.V

wow johnny talks about his sister like she is the most beautiful girl on earth. I don't want to make him mad but I think I might like this girl....

Lacey's P.O.V

Today is the day! I woke up early to pick out my outfit, shower, and stuff like that. I run into John's room to find him ready and all packed. I jumped on him and yelled "To Narnia!" he threw me on his back and we ran to the kitchen. We walked in to find our younger sister Lauren half sleeping and half playing on her phone so we decided to sneak behind her to scare her. We snuck behind her but before we could scare her she goes into her texts and she started talking to a unknown number

LO=lauren UN=unknown number

LO: hey babe<3

UN: hey bæ wanna hang today?
Before she could reply Johnny takes her phone and calls the number while I hold her back.
After the phone rings a few times an old man picks up and Johnny hands the phone to me so I can pretend to be Lauren. It turns out that he was going to try to kidnap Lauren, so we call the cops on him and he ends up going to prison for being a pedophile.

Johnny's P.O.V

After about an hour of yelling at Lauren it was time to go pick the boys and go to the airport
~skip to Jacobs house~
We finally got to Jacobs house and as soon as Lacey and I get out of the car I see Jacob running at me in full speed. We did our bro hug thing and he looked over at Lacey with wide eyes and her being Lacey she blushed and smiled back. I can already can tell she will end up dating one of these guys.

Jacobs P.O.V

After I give Johnny a bro hug I look over to see an angel standing before me. I stand there star struck until john snapped his fingers in front of my face, I blush then put my bags in the uber and then head to the Rowland household. Lacey, Johnny, and I get out and walk up to the front door. We knock and Hunter and Brandon's little brother Ashton opened the door and immediately smiled at Lacey. Brandon came to the door minutes after and right away his jaw dropped and he just stood there staring at Lacey. I have to admit I was jealous but if Lacey was happy then I was happy. John stepped in front of Lacey and Brandon blushed so hard which made me laugh😂.

Brandon's P.O.V

I didn't realize that I was staring at Lacey but even if I had noticed I wouldn't stop, but that's when Johnny stepped in front of her. I could tell I was blushing because my cheeks were super hot and Lacey started blushing and giggling. Hunter came to the door and saw me and Lacey blushing so he had to embarrass me by saying "Brando has a crush!" I walked to the uber pretending that non of that happened.

Hunters P.O.V

I walked to the front door to find Johnny standing in between Brandon and this girl. I get a quick look at the girl who looks like she is like 13. She was really pretty for her age but she's too young for me. So I introduce myself and Brandon who has already made his way to the uber because I decided to yell "Brando has a crush!"

Johnny's P.O.V

We all got into the car and started randomly singing to the songs on the radio. We finally arrived at the airport and we saw about 200-300 fans waiting for us to arrive. We stopped to give autographs and take pictures. I look over to see Lacey with a cute little girl who is probably 6 or 7. They took a picture and the little girl was giving Lacey a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was super cute!

Lacey's P.O.V

I took a picture with this cute little girl and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek! For the rest of the time I was smiling and giggling. We arrived at the gate and sat down. John and I decide to film a musical.ly and go in social media. Our gate number got called and we boareded our plane to Seattle.

~skip plane ride~