chapter one

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new", Socrates.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
Allison Mariano's life had been ordinary up until today. She woke up slowly.
Through all of the fuzziness in her head she could hear her alarm clock continuously growing louder with each growing second. Drowsily, she reached her hand out and slapped the alarm clock. Finally the alarm clock turned off. She threw the covers off of the bed and headed towards the shower.
Throughout her shower she thought about how when she went to school she could see her friends and Ian(her boyfriend which had shaggy blond hair and the prettiest pair of baby blue eyes she has ever seen). But sadly her shower had to end or she was going to be late for school.
She hurriedly got dressed, ate a granola bar and drank some milk. As she was walking to Orson High, she thought about Jerry's(Ian's best friend) Halloween party tonight.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
The school day passed by in a breeze. She went through History, Geometry, Honors Biology, English 9, Spanish, Physical Education, and Life Choices.
And then it was party time. The yard was bustling with drunk high schoolers, throwing candy anywhere just for fun. The party went smoothly in the beginning. There was dancing, and karaoke. It wasn't until 11 'o' clock at night that everything went down hill.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
Allison asked to use the bathroom. Since it was on the other side of the lawn, she had to walk across the edges of the pool to get there. She was about to grab the handle when a hand gripped her mouth shut. She tried to scream but it only came out muffled. She stomped the person on the foot, then kicked at the knee. She was let go, and she went running. For some reason she ran away from the party and into the woods behind the yards fencing. She found a shed, and just as she latched the door shut a pounding came at the door.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
Its been hours since she ran into this shed. She has no idea where she is or where the person is. The murderer. She caught a glimpse of baby blue eyes.