Preface of Book

Everyone has heard of the magnificent Gryffindor princess and the malicious Slytherin prince of their generation. Everyone knows of the hatred towards each other. What nobody knows is the passionate feelings that were felt between them.

A forbidden love erupted between them during their school years. Their torrid love affair changed their lives forever. How did none of their friends find out? Their secrecy is one we all wish to take note on. A secrecy we can all envy.

"They had no secrecy. I'm surprised not many found out," Theo admitted.

"What are you talking about? I thought they did great at hiding it," Blaise defended.

"No, I agree with Theo," Ginny told him. "There came a point when it was a shocker no one knew something was up between them."

My stumbling upon this is one of the greatest treasure stories I have ever found. Who could've imagined that golden girl Hermione Granger wanted to be Hermione Malfoy? Their love would be forever set in stone. A modern day version of dear Ravenclaw outlaw William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Hermione and Draco could never be together because of their blood and the Dark Lord.

"Don't forget about prejudice," Blaise added.

"You'd be the one to know," Theo snickered. Blaise chucked a pen at him.

"So would you, Nott," Blaise replied. "Don't act like I'm the only one here at fault."

"Yes but you made yours more prominent than I did," Theo countered.

Alas, the tragic love story thought to be hidden has finally come to light. This is the story of the steps taken and words said to keep their growing love harboured deep inside. Everyone thought that Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger were just enemies with a passion of hatred. Everyone was wrong. They had a passionate love for the enemy.

"That is the most cheesiest introduction and set up ever," Blaise groaned.

"Ginny, as a female, if you picked this up in Flourish and Blotts and read that preface, would you buy the book?" Theo asked.

"Bloody hell no!" Ginny exclaimed. "I would laugh and cringe all at once. It's not well written. It's full of blah. I need spice and pizzazz."

"Spice and pizzazz?" They questioned.

Ginny shrugged. "I'm the mother of a ten, almost eleven, year old girl. Also Harry is my husband, my father loves muggles, and my best friend is a muggle-born. You'd be surprised with the amount of sayings I know. Hand me the first part, Theo. I need a break from your voice."

Theo slid it over to her. "I didn't read that much," he mumbled.

"Theo, let the lovely lady read this part," Blaise told him. "We'll all take turns. Besides, I think we'd both rather listen to Ginny's voice." Theo agreed on that.
=============