Childhood Friends

Hey wattpad im really new at writing stories this would be my first story written on wattpad so it may not be that good but im gonna give it a try and one more thing im only doing the first page to see if you like it if you do ill continue if you don’t ill stop it here

Enjoy!!!!! :D

( 9 years earlier)

“Mommy im going over to seth’s house to play!” I shouted as I grabbed my coat from the hanger and ran to the door.

“ Roxi,” my mom yelled before I closed the door acting like I did not hear her I was ready to see my best friend Seth I ran down across the street as much as my 6-year-old legs could carry me and knocked on his door Seth was one of my best friend, Well my only best friend we became friends because one day I was getting bullied by these mean boys and he stood up for me we have been friends since, I knocked but no one answered so I knocked again harder this time but still no answer.

So I went back home to ask my mom where was Seth and when is he coming back when I got to my house I went in the living room to find my mom sitting on the couch watching tv with a sad expression on her face as soon as I walked in she snapped her attention from the tv to me and asked me to sit down so we could talk, Oh No talking is never good, With a sigh my mom spoke up and said “ Honey I want to tell you something about Seth and his family, I started to panic and hypervanilate what happened to Seth? She began to speak again and said “ Roxs Seth’s mom got a new job in Florida they moved 2 days ago and Seth did not want to go but he had to” as I heard this my bottem lip began to tremble and tears welled up in my eyes my mom must have saw my face because she scooped me up and rocked me back and fourth trying to calm me down as she was doing this she said “ Don’t worry honey you’ll see eachother again someday he’ll come back”, I shook my head and said “ No he won’t he will forget all… about m- me  and leave me here” I said as I said in between sobs my mom lifted up my head so I was looking at her she said “he left something for you” she reached over into a draw next to the couch and pulled out a letter and she gave it to me.

 On the front it said to Rox’s From Seth

       Dear, Roxi

If your reading this your mom must have told you I was gone I wanted to say goodbye but my mom had to leave right away and by the time I left you were not home so I wrote you this note to tell you goodbye and that you are the best friend anyone would love to have and I hope someday that I will come back and see you again.

 Love, Seth

I started to cry harder and my mom rocked me faster and I weted her shirt with my tears and That’s when I Knew I would never see My best friend Again.