See Her Again

Hi I know I haven't updated in forever but I haven't updated because I've had MAJOR writers block so I didn't want to till I got done ideas AND I got some so today is the day I upload YAY!!

Chapter 4

See her again

Seth's P.O.V

" SETH! wake up it's time for school" My mom yelled.

"I'm up"

Today was supposed to be the best day of school ever ; the reason is because I get to see Roxi. My Roxi.

I wonder what her expression will be Happy, Sad, Excited, or Angry. I don't know what her expression could be I just want to see her again.

So to impress her I fixed my hair a little nicer than usual put in a gray t-shirt and some jeans; after I finished fixing myself up u went down stairs to have breakfast "Hey mon what's for breakfast" "Toast and Butter" She replied I looked at her with an eye brow raised she looked back at me and said "I got to get ready for a meeting at the law firm I didn't have time to cook breakfast" I looked at her knowingly since she got a job at the law firm she hasn't had much time to cook breakfast anymore "Well okay bye mom" "Bye sweetie!" my mom yelled back.

As I headed out to my mustang all i kept thinking about what she would look like would she still have that gorgeous white smile she had when we were kids and that luxurious flowy brown hair. I notices that I have been sitting in my car just starting into space I must look like an idiot; I started the engine and backed out of my garage And headed for school

As I was driving I was listening to the radio I wasn't listening to anything in particular because i had only one thing on my mind. Roxi. as soon as I know it I was pulling into the parking lot and getting out of my car it seems like the whole school was staring at me but mostly the girls were staring at me with lustful gazes and half of them looked like sluts and the other half look like decent girls and the way they were looking at me was kinda creepy like they wanted me as there meal it was REAALLY creeping me out. I looked around the yard to see if I can find Roxi but I dont see her anywhere then I hear someone calling my name I started to get excited but then I recognized it was a guys voice; I turned around to fins my old best friend Dustin. "Seth" Dustin asked I nodded and we gave a man hug and we started to catch up on things in our life's.

While we were talking a car caught my attention well not the car the girl in it she looked like Roxi I was getting excited than heard Dustin speak "that's Roxi you remember her don't you" I looked at Dustin and said "of course can't forget her" I was about to go talk to her but this crazy looking girl ran up to her and told her to follow her and she ran with the crazy looking girl.

I was a little sad I hope I at least get to talk to her today than I heard Dustin speak "still hooked on Roxi I see" I just looked at him and ignored his little comment than he started talking again "Roxi had grown up over te years she got...Hotter I glared at Him and tuned him out he just smirked back he kept talking "I'll tell you something's about Roxi" than I chose to listen "Roxi is a very popular girl around school not the bitch type she really nice she dances and sings now usually the songs she sings has a meaning behind them and we have this singing class and we are all in it which is really ironic but anyways that is our morning class and the teacher is usually late so we all just fool around in there sometimes Roxi songs for the group and we all love it because she had the best voice and we love listening to it.

As Dustin was talking I glance over to see Roxi leaning on her car on her phone I keep staring at her I just can't keep my eyes off of her she soo beautiful; Dustin says "you should just go talk to herd instead of staring at her like some creeper" I just chuckled at that comment and kept looking at her she suddenly stops and looks around with a confused look looking like a list puppy. She looked Adorable. then she looked my way and caught my eyes we stared at each other till she looked away and went back to her phone I started walking up to her it felt like it took forever to get to her when I finally got to her I panicked and said "Hi I'm Seth" than held out my hand it took her a few seconds to shake my hand and she said " Hi I'm Roxi" she shook my hand and I just looked at her ; she was starting to walk away I grabbed her arm and asked"you don't remember me??" she studied me for a while before she spoke "I'm sorry but I don't know you" I felt my heart drop and i dropped her arm and mumbled "sorry for bothering you"

And walked away without looking back

When I got back to where Dustin was standing he asked "what happened"

I just looked at him as soon as I was about to answere the bell rang and I said "Nothing let's go"

At that moment I knew that I probably lost my bestfriend

So guys tell me what you think it took me FOREVER to write this 😣